Jim Miller first fighter to reach 30 UFC fights wow

My favorite Jim Miller moment was anytime he fought a top 5 guy and got murdered.

Incredibly impressive. It’s too bad fighters like him don’t get the respect they deserve because they don’t have a belt.

Great to see a thread full of respect and love for Miller. That’s a rare occurrence for any fighter on Sherdog and it says a lot about Miller as a fighter and a person.

The man is a true fighter and an all around good dude.

That is a very impressive number of matches at the top level.

NlkMsAr.jpg

My favorite Jim Miller moment was anytime he fought a top 5 guy and got murdered.
This is actually true for me too

Benson Henderson elbowed and kneed his head into hamburger meat
miller%2Bclinch%2Btransitions.gif

Nate Diaz literally flexed on him and then proceeded to strangle him
Diaz_whoop.gif

original

Cowboy send him into the shadow realm with a fucking neck kick
donald-cerrone-vs-jim-miller-ufn-atlantic-city.gif

I like Jim, but when he got his ass kicked it was usually fun to watch.

Probably won't go into that joke of a UFC hall of fame but if there is ever a proper mma hall of fame, MIller should be in there. Awesome career

That is truly impressive. WAR JIM MILLER!

At least Miller and Diego are fighting random blokes named _____ White. Maybe they'll both get a win.

I think Jim fights the Alex White, who drank gasoline as a kid and almost died
Diego fights Craig White, who cut 27 lbs in 2 weeks to fight Magny...and almost died.

My favorite Miller moment was pulling that leg lock off on Charles Oliviera. Incredible.
It really was considering how good Oliviera is. It's always a big deal for a BJJ guy to get beat at his own game.

When I saw him on this card my first thought was “that should be a good fight” followed by “I feel like this guy fights a lot...”

Didn’t realize he was even close to #1 in UFC, respect to him though.

Back