Jim Lampley Signs Deal With Triller Fight Club

I can't say I am not surprised though, when Jim finished his run at HBO he was pretty open as how he didn't seem to be all that hyped to continue as a comentator, he wanted to do work behind the scenes, as producer or something like that. I figured I would never see him again. Maybe stuff didn't pan out as he expected or maybe they offered him a lot of money.

One thing I don't see is Jim pandering to their bosses when comentating fights between Jake Paul vs Bruce Jenner or some shit like that, back in the day Jim was pretty critical of butterbean fights, constantly making fun of butterbean, saying he never fought anyone who could actually box. Basically what everybody says in these forums about these circus fights, Jim said it live as a comentator. I am not sure Triller is going to like this. Al Bernstein is a very good mannered man with a lot of tact, he never talked shit, you could just tell he couldn't believe what he was actually watching. Jim is going flat out say this shit is ridiculous.
I hope you're right, but I suspect there's a lot more money in play now, and Jim has maybe mellowed somewhat

I remember that but if I recall correctly it was Larry merchant who said that.

anyway, I’m a big fan of Jim, this actually makes me want to tune in even more. Can’t wait.
I couldn’t stand Larry Merchant

I hope you're right, but I suspect there's a lot more money in play now, and Jim has maybe mellowed somewhat

yep. I hope not but maybe it’s in the contract. He must approve of influencer boxing skills

Back