Jim and Tosa's Excellent Pubventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if giving the youngest Hanson a reach around is the price I gotta pay to snort lines off Nicki Minges ass.. I'm in.

Would you do it weraing this?
boy-bands-13.jpg

Cause Belph was...

Who thinks Overeem should get the winner of the next HW title fight?

Otherwise I think he walks.

It wouldn't be a bad match to make, but there are a few other guys who can make an equal/better case for a shot.

What if Arlovski wins his fight with Stipe?

It wouldn't be a bad match to make, but there are a few other guys who can make an equal/better case for a shot.

What if Arlovski wins his fight with Stipe?

JDS beat Stipe before fighting Overeem.

2 days until crimbo and I'm not even in the festive spirit, yet. I was getting Christmassy feels about a month or two ago, but these past few weeks have been shit. I blame the shit weather.
My girlfriend is saying the same thing. I don't know if she peaked too soon because we put the decorations up early (end of November) or the mild weather, or what. Me, I'll still be jingling all the way, even though I have to work.

My girlfriend is saying the same thing. I don't know if she peaked too soon because we put the decorations up early (end of November) or the mild weather, or what. Me, I'll still be jingling all the way, even though I have to work.
92510-wheres-your-Christmas-spirit-g-GlJQ.gif

I've been getting all sorts of gifts from the students, fruit, gift certificates, random Chinese art stuff.

I can't tell if they are being nice or if they think I will give them better final scores...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back