Jihadi John is Back! This time the hostages are Japanese.

Japan should air drop millions of pages of hardcore hentai to the streets of Syria.

Watch them freak out even more.

Make Charlie Hedbo look like a hallmark card.

Bukakke Blitzkrieg those ISIS Bastards. :icon_twis

At what point during ones capture do you allow yourself to not go into a berserker rage and fight so hard that their only recourse is to shoot you? Go out swinging,biting, go crazy whatever at this point esp if you're an American you know what the end game is.die on your shield.
I'm not saying I'm such a bad ass that I'd "chuck Norris" these guys and walk away but I would NOT be captured and used for propaganda. That said I wouldn't be in Syria to begin with under non military reasons.
I've wondered the same thing. Once you're actually captured, I'm assuming you get drugged in order to ensure your cooperation. You probably don't have too much time to react initially, but that would be the time for berserker mode IMO.

That picture makes it look like ISIS invested in a green screen.

It's time for the US to encourage Japan to remilitarize, they'd be a great ally to have in these parts of the world.

I've wondered the same thing. Once you're actually captured, I'm assuming you get drugged in order to ensure your cooperation. You probably don't have too much time to react initially, but that would be the time for berserker mode IMO.

i'd imagine the panic of being taken by gunpoint would kind of send you in shock, then whatever happens after, you're already tied up for. I'm sure drugs do play some part in it, but i doubt they're drugging hostages for sedation, i don't think they'd need to, their reputation is enough at this point.

I've also read that journalists and foreigners are captured and traded between groups, maybe they didn't know they'd end up in ISIS' hands.

Now they have done it.

iqNRhCKJbPcfm.gif

sexy-ninja.jpg

Last edited:
first time I have ever heard of "Jihadi John".

a buddy of mine jokingly calls himself Jihad Joe (he's German/Korean) & Hybrid Nazi too.

personally Jihad Joe sounds better to the ears, not to mention the perfect contrast to G.I. Joe.

first time I have ever heard of "Jihadi John".

a buddy of mine jokingly calls himself Jihad Joe (he's German/Korean) & Hybrid Nazi too.

personally Jihad Joe sounds better to the ears, not to mention the perfect contrast to G.I. Joe.

The entire U.K refer to this British ISIS member "Jihadi John" since the first victim last year.

yeah im not going to debate whether 9/11 was some gigantic conspiracy but if I was on one of the two flights that hit the towers I would not have tried to assault the hijackers. but had I been on flight 93 that crashed in PA and had got the news that the plane was going to be used as a weapon and that they were dead any way. I most definitely would have tried to do something. the guys on 93 tried their damnest to get into the coc pit.

Japan should air drop millions of pages of hardcore hentai to the streets of Syria.

Watch them freak out even more.

Make Charlie Hedbo look like a hallmark card.

Is hentai haram? Quick someone ask an expert on Islam.

Is hentai haram? Quick someone ask an expert on Islam.

It is a visual depiction of a living creature, so it's haram. Could lead to idolatry (worshiping Sailor Moon, a Vegeta shrine, etc.).

The writhing tentacles, on the other hand, are okay. And I think it goes without saying that Lolicon is permissible, even encouraged, given the Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH).

If the 2 hostages are released, the Japanese gov. should throw them in jail till they pay off the ransom money.

Then... why... do... they... demand...

...ransoms?

???

For the same reason all non-profit organizations also look for funding.

At what point during ones capture do you allow yourself to not go into a berserker rage and fight so hard that their only recourse is to shoot you? Go out swinging,biting, go crazy whatever at this point esp if you're an American you know what the end game is.die on your shield.
I'm not saying I'm such a bad ass that I'd "chuck Norris" these guys and walk away but I would NOT be captured and used for propaganda. That said I wouldn't be in Syria to begin with under non military reasons.

Try being deprived of nutrition and hydration for days, weeks, or months, and conditioned with beatings and execution simulations where you're sure you're being killed on a daily basis. See if you have any physical strength or mental will to spare.

Clearly, you aren't familiar with how hostages are kept. This constant "berserker" mode is a fantasy for simple minds.

It is a visual depiction of a living creature, so it's haram. Could lead to idolatry (worshiping Sailor Moon, a Vegeta shrine, etc.).

The writhing tentacles, on the other hand, are okay. And I think it goes without saying that Lolicon is permissible, even encouraged, given the Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH).

:icon_lol: Good call on the tentacles. Aisha is the original loli.

Try being deprived of nutrition and hydration for days, weeks, or months, and conditioned with beatings and execution simulations where you're sure you're being killed on a daily basis. See if you have any physical strength or mental will to spare.

Clearly, you aren't familiar with how hostages are kept. This constant "berserker" mode is a fantasy for simple minds.

Firstly why do you feel it was necessary to throw the "simple minds" dart? I'll make it simple for you. during the initial capture moment. I would try my damnedest to fight with every ounce of strength I could muster to the point where they would have to shoot me. I'm sure though you would go willingly, convert to Islam, denounce America, and cut your own head off. It's cool you're a Green Bay fan you guys don't have much grit to begin with lol.

Back