Jihadi John is Back! This time the hostages are Japanese.

Why the fcuk are civilians going into these areas; seriously annoyed at people who knowing the danger go into these areas thereby putting their home nation and peoples in a tough situation.

No, the fact that Americans were smart enough to stop going there is what stopped them.

Terrorists are not for profit organizations, if they cant get their hands on an American, they will, ransom or no ransom.

On the other hand, the sniping of Somali pirates did had an effect on seizing American ships, since they only care about money.

Why the fcuk are civilians going into these areas; seriously annoyed at people who knowing the danger go into these areas thereby putting their home nation and peoples in a tough situation.

A lot of times they are freelance journalists who are there to further their career by covering dangerzones that other reporters wont travel to or get dangerously close to conflict areas, so to sell their exclusive coverage to big stations. There are also security contractors and other employees of private companies conducting business there.

Then you have volunteers who are often Jesus people.

All of which are warned about the inherent risk before traveling. Some even lie about the nature of their trip and arrange to fly to neighbouring countries and get smuggled into warzones so that they are not refused permission to travel by their home countries.

It doesn't matter with these animals

That's not true.

As bad as isis is they don't kill journalists From countries not participating in fights against them. Nog to my knowledge anyways. They apparently released few journalists when they captured James foley.

Also they allowed a German journalist full access in their territory.

The citizens of Nanking are 100% behind Jihadi John.

I would be really, really suprised if Abe was to pay. Also that guy on left looks like he does not give a fuck.

That's exactly what I was going to say. That is literally the fist hostage photo ever where a hostage knows he will most likely be killed slowly and painfully and yet has that kind of facial expression. Let me tell you about Japan, it is not like other countries ...

That's exactly what I was going to say. That is literally the fist hostage photo ever where a hostage knows he will most likely be killed slowly and painfully and yet has that kind of facial expression. Let me tell you about Japan, it is not like other countries ...

I bet the guy on the left is the military contractor.

a ninja and a kamikaze Vs. a Jihadi and a suicide bomber. who wins?

At what point during ones capture do you allow yourself to not go into a berserker rage and fight so hard that their only recourse is to shoot you? Go out swinging,biting, go crazy whatever at this point esp if you're an American you know what the end game is.die on your shield.
I'm not saying I'm such a bad ass that I'd "chuck Norris" these guys and walk away but I would NOT be captured and used for propaganda. That said I wouldn't be in Syria to begin with under non military reasons.

At what point during ones capture do you allow yourself to not go into a berserker rage and fight so hard that their only recourse is to shoot you? Go out swinging,biting, go crazy whatever at this point esp if you're an American you know what the end game is.die on your shield.
I'm not saying I'm such a bad ass that I'd "chuck Norris" these guys and walk away but I would NOT be captured and used for propaganda. That said I wouldn't be in Syria to begin with under non military reasons.

Well said. And makes sense.

They have their new Izumo class carrier they could send into the gulf. Can carry 28 fighter aircraft. They won't do it, but I'd love to see it.

No it actually can't and if it can, they wont want F-35s in time to send them a message

..and so it begins..

W7cKuqY.jpg

Japan should air drop millions of pages of hardcore hentai to the streets of Syria.

Watch them freak out even more.

Make Charlie Hedbo look like a hallmark card.

Back