Jihadi John is Back! This time the hostages are Japanese.

zulqarnayn

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The youtube videos keep getting deleted.

Here is a link to the Video: https://ia801509.us.archive.org/33/items/msg_p/ms.mp4

21HOSTAGES-1421743112258-articleLarge.jpg

The militant group ISIS has threatened to kill two Japanese hostages unless Tokyo hands over $200 million within 72 hours.

The masked man links the threat against the two men's lives to Japan's support for the U.S.-led coalition that's fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

"Although you are more than 8,500 kilometers away from the Islamic State, you willingly volunteered to take part in this crusade," the man says, addressing his comments to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who is currently visiting the Middle East.

ISIS threatens to kill 2 Japanese hostages unless Tokyo pays $200 million

Online Video Purports to Show Japanese Hostages Threatened by ISIS

Do you guys think Japan will pay the ransom? Or will they be beheaded?

Last edited:
What has Japan done? According to wiki its only humanitarian aid.

Abe is vowing to save them but wont comment on whether the ransom will be paid. The Japanese media says that paying ISIS would deeply shame the people.

If they don't pay the $2m and the IS filth do the deed, what can Japan do? Do they have any capability to hit them?

I would be really, really suprised if Abe was to pay. Also that guy on left looks like he does not give a fuck.

They have their new Izumo class carrier they could send into the gulf. Can carry 28 fighter aircraft. They won't do it, but I'd love to see it.

The balls you must have to be in these areas trying to help people.

I hope they can get away alive but I doubt it.

I'd rather die than allow my government to pay ransom to those animals.

While Japan has not got troops involved in the campaign against Isil, it has pledged financial support. On a visit to Cairo on January 17, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe pledged about $200 million in non-military assistance for countries battling the jihadist group, such as Iraq.

The two hostages’ identities have not been officially confirmed, but one is believed to be a private military contractor in his early 40s who was kidnapped in Syria last August, and the other is thought to be a Japanese freelance journalist who went to report on Syria’s civil war last year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11356608/Islamic-State-threatens-to-kill-Japan-hostages.html

I hope someone gets their hands on Mr Jihade John soon.

I fear that these people will die. So pointless.

The balls you must have to be in these areas trying to help people.

I hope they can get away alive but I doubt it.

Not sure if it's what you meant, but these two are a journalist and a fruit loop.
I feel bad for the journo, and the other guy... I'm trying.

Abe's got this. All he needs to do is sent in some ninjas and the situation is taken care of.

Isn't one of those hostages the guy who cut his own dick off? :icon_neut

Not sure if it's what you meant, but these two are a journalist and a fruit loop.
I feel bad for the journo, and the other guy... I'm trying.

I can think of worse business ventures than fighting ISIS. Way I see it one hostage is an opportunistic parasite looking to make profit and a career off of a tragic conflict. And the other is a mercenary.

Wish Japan still had an army at this time and fought these suicide bombers with their own kamakaze troops.

Wish Japan still had an army at this time and fought these suicide bombers with their own kamakaze troops.

Japan does have an army, bud. America gave them the green light a couple of months ago.

I can think of worse business ventures than fighting ISIS. Way I see it one hostage is an opportunistic parasite looking to make profit and a career off of a tragic conflict. And the other is a mercenary.

Hah! Not sure he even counts as a wannabe mercenary. Was anyone actually paying him? I figure it was just the latest form of his roundabout approach to suicide.

Hah! Not sure he even counts as a wannabe mercenary. Was anyone actually paying him? I figure it was just the latest form of his roundabout approach to suicide.

Ah. Should have read the article (I just read the info in post #10). So the "independent contractor" was a nutball. Well shit, just kill them both then. /jk

Back