Jewish Newspaper Photoshops Female Leaders Out Of Charlie March.

Actually true story, was in a Costco tonight with my bro in law and there were no tables left in the cafeteria area. My bro in law and I were sitting at s four seat table. A muslim man and woman and their teen daughter were looking for a table so I called them over and said the dad and daughter could join us. When the mom got back I gave up my seat - they were appreciative and seemed a bit surprised. I would have done it for anyone but didn't discrminate cuz they were Muslim.

There, I dont hate Muslims.

@ Joe

your rant on Muslim women was so passionate though, sorry dude I'm not saying you are but you could've just conveniently made that up. the timing of it seems disingenuous because I always point it out.

yeah I always bring up your rant on Muslim women because it was absolutely ridiculous. other posters replied after saying they've met Muslim women & they were nothing like you've described, myself included. & then you created that odd Toyota ad thread. just makes me wonder if you're awkward around women yourself to begin with. I believe you hate the religion, but I don't believe for a second you don't hate Muslim people. that's your business & when you've been so open about it you always deny it when I point it out.

also, you said Tyson seems less rapey & bitey & less likely to eat children since he's no longer Muslim. that's funny because I recently heard in an interview he still is Muslim. wouldn't it mean he's become more peaceful after becoming Muslim?

anyways, going back to the thread, anything taken to the extremes is terrible - be it Jewish Extremists, White Supremacists, & especially Islamist Extremists. I think you see all Muslim people as evil but there are good ones.

I criticize Israel when it comes to the illegal settlements & how the US shouldn't be financially supporting them, but I wouldn't ever dare shit on the all followers of the Jewish religion. I have friends & coworkers that are Jewish & they're great people, the extremists don't represent their values. it just sound like you're an armchair enthusiast on how Muslim people are & it's clear you don't have a lot of experience with those that live here that are westernized. you immediately demonize them.

@ Joe

your rant on Muslim women was so passionate though, sorry dude I'm not saying you are but you could've just conveniently made that up. the timing of it seems disingenuous because I always point it out.

yeah I always bring up your rant on Muslim women because it was absolutely ridiculous. other posters replied after saying they've met Muslim women & they were nothing like you've described, myself included. & then you created that odd Toyota ad thread. just makes me wonder if you're awkward around women yourself to begin with. I believe you hate the religion, but I don't believe for a second you don't hate Muslim people. that's your business & when you've been so open about it you always deny it when I point it out.

also, you said Tyson seems less rapey & bitey & less likely to eat children since he's no longer Muslim. that's funny because I recently heard in an interview he still is Muslim. wouldn't it mean he's become more peaceful after becoming Muslim?

anyways, going back to the thread, anything taken to the extremes is terrible - be it Jewish Extremists, White Supremacists, & especially Islamist Extremists. I think you see all Muslim people as evil but there are good ones.

I criticize Israel when it comes to the illegal settlements & how the US shouldn't be financially supporting them, but I wouldn't ever dare shit on the all followers of the Jewish religion. I have friends & coworkers that are Jewish & they're great people, the extremists don't represent their values. it just sound like you're an armchair enthusiast on how Muslim people are & it's clear you don't have a lot of experience with those that live here that are westernized. you immediately demonize them.

Violent extremism is bad.

If a person wants to give all their goods away in an extreme way or love in an extreme way is that bad?

What would fall into the category of "radical Islam?"

Is support of Sharia law radical?

What are some tenets of Shari'a law?

- criticizing or denying any part of the Qura'n is punishable be death

- criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death

- theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand

- criticizing or denying Allah the moon god is punishable by death

- a Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death

- a non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death

- a non-Muslim man who married a Muslim woman is punishable by death

- a man can beat his wife for insubordination

- a man may marry and consumate a marriage with a child (discretion is passed from the father guardian to the husband upon marriage)

- a girl's clitorus should be cut as per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251

- a man may divorce his wife unilaterally, a woman needs her husbands consent

- a woman can have only 1 husband, a man can have 4; Muhammad can have more

- testimonies of 4 male witnesses are needed to prove rape of a woman (is it any wonder the thousands of molestation and rape charges in Pakistan and other Islamic countries goes almost 100% unpunished unless it is a minority religion?)

- a woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist

- a female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits

- a woman cannot drive a car as it leads to fitnah (upheaval)

- a woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not a relative or husband

- meat to be eaten can only come from animals sacrificed to Allah (halal)

- Muslims should engage in Taqqiya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam

* the list goes on and on

Do you realize the Islamic community in Ontario tried weasel Shari'a law into Ontario Canada already?

The ideology of Islam needs to be eradicated from the planet for any hope of peace on earth plain and simple. The best way to do this is for the world to get on board and acknowledge this false, violent, oppressive and hateful cult for what it is.

** and btw, I was going by what you or HollywoodNicky was saying about Tyson. If he didn't officially apostate that's probably just him saving his backside from some pious jihadist who might lop his head off for apostasy.

And I'm not the bad guy for telling it straight to you, like it is.

Last edited:
^^ oh God, I'm not arguing what's in the Quran or not. I'm never going to waste my time arguing about what's in there, the Bible or the Torah, I never do. I did say I believe you hate the religion right? I'm arguing whether you hate Muslim people or not. did you post all that because you simply do? to justify why you do? you know, there those who practice the religion peacefully. have you ever met Dr. Oz? I have, more than once. he stops by the office from time to time because he's boys with our CEO, who is Jewish.

& that dude in your video, although he is a Harvard grad, is Jewish too. I'm sure he's not executing bias towards Muslim people right? hasn't he made sketchy extremist comments before?

& the word extremist - you know damn well what I meant when I said "extremist anything", don't play that game.

& you dismissed the whole point why I brought up the Tyson point, well done, & instead turned it yet into a negative thing. you REALLY think "if he didn't officially apostate that's probably just him saving his backside from some pious jihadist who might lop his head off for apostasy." REALLY?

I really think you have zero to little experience around Muslim people & women, & most likely women altogether. you speak in this loathsome tone & I think it's because you are socially awkward & rub people the absolute wrong way in person. I feel bad because it sounds like you ave a shit load of pent up frustration & sherdog is your outlet. this in turn clouds our judgement royally.

Yes, and that some forms of extremism are more harmful than others.

Like murdering people vs. photoshopping.

Came into say this. Jews photoshoping vs Muslim terrorist, which is worse? Which is a greater threat to the civilized world?

^^ oh God, I'm not arguing what's in the Quran or not. I'm never going to waste my time arguing about what's in there, the Bible or the Torah, I never do. I did say I believe you hate the religion right? I'm arguing whether you hate Muslim people or not. did you post all that because you simply do? to justify why you do? you know, there those who practice the religion peacefully. have you ever met Dr. Oz? I have, more than once. he stops by the office from time to time because he's boys with our CEO, who is Jewish.

I posted all that because I hate Muslims? Good grief are you dense? How many times have I told you in how many threads - and you literally don't deserve my many responses reiterating the same things over and over again - that I don't hate Muslims. Muslims are people - human beings with value as such (like anyone else). More than anything I feel sorry for Muslims because of the ideology to which they cling! And yes I get angry that a false and hurtful ideology (in many, many ways) is allowed to persist and have the same status of protection as the actual peaceful and relatively harmless religions of the world.

Look if you can't differentiate between the ideology/religion and the people who follow it and are infected with it that's your problem/inability to understand what's being said.

Muslims who have left the religion say many things like what I said and similarly differentiate the religion from the people who practice this disease of a religion:

& that dude in your video, although he is a Harvard grad, is Jewish too. I'm sure he's not executing bias towards Muslim people right? hasn't he made sketchy extremist comments before?

Nothing that I saw in the clip was "off". I've never heard anything about the guy that he was "off." And you identified him as Jewish! What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?! Yesterday I posted a video of an Arab-American Psychologist. Is it okay for Arabs to weigh in on these topics but not Jews? It actually seems plain to me bebop22 that YOU and not me are operating from a racist perspective.

& the word extremist - you know damn well what I meant when I said "extremist anything", don't play that game.

What game? It was quite clear to me and still is that you don't know what extremist means.

& you dismissed the whole point why I brought up the Tyson point, well done, & instead turned it yet into a negative thing. you REALLY think "if he didn't officially apostate that's probably just him saving his backside from some pious jihadist who might lop his head off for apostasy." REALLY?

You know? I've not got around to interviewing Mike Tyson - have you? If you'd have talked about this topic with as many Muslims as I have and watched half as many videos of Muslims regarding publicly announcing to anyone (including family) that they no longer believe or that they reject Islam you would know it's much safer and less stressful to just no longer actively practice the religion but rather maintain a position in the cult by name only.

I really think you have zero to little experience around Muslim people & women,
False. It is extremely unlikely that you've talked to more Muslims about their religion and perspectives than I have. I press the difficult issues about the Islamic cult and don't take the misleading or evasive first answers - most people don't do this. I have lived in urban centres most of my life, avoidance is not possible.

most likely women altogether. you speak in this loathsome tone & I think it's because you are socially awkward & rub people the absolute wrong way in person. I feel bad because it sounds like you ave a shit load of pent up frustration & sherdog is your outlet. this in turn clouds our judgement royally.

Wow, okay, thanks for the overall assessment of how I am in person yet again. You've posted this stuff before and even that you thought I might be gay.

Could you post even one time where I've made personal judgements about you bebop22? This is actually funny. I've not done any such thing except in the fourth paragraph of this post where you talked about the Jewish man's credibility in the clip I posted on Islamic Extremism.

Last edited:
I don't quite get why Jews are religious to this day. God didn't really help them out during those 1939-45 years...

It's a cultural gimmick at best.

You could say God helped them bounce back stronger than ever after WWII.

Just to add bebop22, I never derailed this thread either. I posted a video counter to the direction this thread naturally headed bemoaning the Jewish race in general (and I did make my digs at the ridiculous Orthodox Jews who removed women from the picture in that newspaper earlier on). I posted a clip of an Arab-American talking about Jewish contribution to the 20th/21st century which I stated was 2/3 of the way through that clip. It appears you made assumptions about that clip and didn't even get to the part I was intending to be watched on topic at hand.

Last edited:
I don't quite get why Jews are religious to this day. God didn't really help them out during those 1939-45 years...

It's a cultural gimmick at best.

Jews generally have a propensity towards atheism. Mosts Israelis aren't religious and given that, I'd venture to say a lot of Holocaust survivors renounced their faith (though I don't have data to support this particular statement).

Actually true story, was in a Costco tonight with my bro in law and there were no tables left in the cafeteria area. My bro in law and I were sitting at s four seat table. A muslim man and woman and their teen daughter were looking for a table so I called them over and said the dad and daughter could join us. When the mom got back I gave up my seat - they were appreciative and seemed a bit surprised. I would have done it for anyone but didn't discrminate cuz they were Muslim.

There, I dont hate Muslims.

cool story bro, i totally believe you. :rolleyes:

Did you even watch the clip? The woman is an Arab American and she talks about Jews in the clip (probably not what you assume). What do you think the video is about? It was 100% relevant to the thread as typical Jew bashing was going on in here.

And as usual responding to your posts, don't say I hate Muslims because I don't. Islam is another story.

lmao! the biggest muslim basher in the war room crying about jew bashing? say isn't so.

lmao! the biggest muslim basher in the war room crying about jew bashing? say isn't so.

As usual, lack of distinction between religion and race. And I'm not a Muslim-basher as explained just a few posts back to bebop22.

Who gives a crap about some Pashkvil read by a couple hundreds of religious zealots living in the Middle Ages? jeez

I posted all that because I hate Muslims? Good grief are you dense? How many times have I told you in how many threads - and you literally don't deserve my many responses reiterating the same things over and over again - that I don't hate Muslims. Muslims are people - human beings with value as such (like anyone else). More than anything I feel sorry for Muslims because of the ideology to which they cling! And yes I get angry that a false and hurtful ideology (in many, many ways) is allowed to persist and have the same status of protection as the actual peaceful and relatively harmless religions of the world.

Look if you can't differentiate between the ideology/religion and the people who follow it and are infected with it that's your problem/inability to understand what's being said.

Muslims who have left the religion say many things like what I said and similarly differentiate the religion from the people who practice this disease of a religion:

Nothing that I saw in the clip was "off". I've never heard anything about the guy that he was "off." And you identified him as Jewish! What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?! Yesterday I posted a video of an Arab-American Psychologist. Is it okay for Arabs to weigh in on these topics but not Jews? It actually seems plain to me bebop22 that YOU and not me are operating from a racist perspective.

What game? It was quite clear to me and still is that you don't know what extremist means.

You know? I've not got around to interviewing Mike Tyson - have you? If you'd have talked about this topic with as many Muslims as I have and watched half as many videos of Muslims regarding publicly announcing to anyone (including family) that they no longer believe or that they reject Islam you would know it's much safer and less stressful to just no longer actively practice the religion but rather maintain a position in the cult by name only.

False. It is extremely unlikely that you've talked to more Muslims about their religion and perspectives than I have. I press the difficult issues about the Islamic cult and don't take the misleading or evasive first answers - most people don't do this. I have lived in urban centres most of my life, avoidance is not possible.

Wow, okay, thanks for the overall assessment of how I am in person yet again. You've posted this stuff before and even that you thought I might be gay.

Could you post even one time where I've made personal judgements about you bebop22? This is actually funny. I've not done any such thing except in the fourth paragraph of this post where you talked about the Jewish man's credibility in the clip I posted on Islamic Extremism.

I think you have a major problem with reading comprehension. I seriously do. I said I understand you hate the religion - fine. BUT I asked why you posted those points? to justify WHY you hate Muslim people? sure looks that way. who is the dense one?

also, of course there are ex Muslims criticizing their former religion. the same goes for ex Christians/Catholics, ex Jewish folk & all religions. I'm not defending the religion, which you keep resorting to. there are those to practice the religion in a peaceful manner, if that's hard to believe.

next, I brought up he's Jewish because he's made sketchy extremist comments about Palestenians/Muslims in the past, hence the guy is factoring bias. please, keep up bro.

I apologize for offending you, I really do. you're right, I can't remember you saying anything bad about me, but dude. you've made blatant loathsome comments about Muslim people & women more than once. I'm sorry but I didn't just come to this conclusion on my own, you have plenty of posts that prove this. & please, I was born & raised in New York City, you ought to know how densely populated it is here, nearly on every block there are ALL types of people & I've grown up around ALL these types of people of different races & religions. across the street from my building is a Jewish Temple, across the street from there is a Hindu Temple. 6 blocks away from my parents' is a Japanese Buddhist Temple. about 10 blocks from me, there are Muslim Mosques, Korean Churches, you name it. the only aggressive people here in all of my 33 years of living in this city have been Mormons (they have a church a block away from my parents). I do not doubt Muslims are a problem outside the US, but here in the US there are more that are proud to be American than those that aren't. you clearly deem every single one of them as a threat - hence why I think you don't know many.

also, I do not for a second believe this:

More than anything I feel sorry for Muslims
when you passionately went of the rails with this:

Joe McPherson said:
Yup, this. Islam will eventually take your Christian or civilized "niceness" and shove it down your throat at the end of a gun. It's proven this since it came about.

A religion where women in Islamic state and majorities are largely uneducated. Forced to wear Hajibs and burkas if their husbands say so. The masses drive foreign cars and trucks and shoot foreign guns. They hijack technologies like distillation and coffee and many others as if they were their own, as if they were the inovaters/inventors. They oppress and persecute every religion but their own. Their beaches are devoid of life and freedom. Guns are everywhere. Mercy-killings, abuse of women and children is rampant.

And then they have the gall to come to western countries with their narcistic self-entitlement as if they have some sort of enlitenement that the civilized world needs to know about. As if they have ANYTHING to offer. Talk to a Muslim woman and if you're a man who isn't a Muslim you get this odd sort of belligerence and loud superiority because you're finally someone she is above so can unleash her pent up hurt on you just by the way she converses. On and on.

I think you have a major problem with reading comprehension. I seriously do. I said I understand you hate the religion - fine. BUT I asked why you posted those points? to justify WHY you hate Muslim people? sure looks that way. who is the dense one?

Again, you're making a jump from the religion to the people with zero basis! I mean "hate" is literally the strongest word in my language and I in fact think it is too strong for my perspective about Islam to be perfectly honest! I believe 100% that the religion is a cancer is and horrifically detrimental to any and every society it exists in - things worsen in every single society as it grows (and don't kid yourself about dumb luck oil lottery countries like Saudi Arabia which is the reason they have any worth). So you're actually misrepresenting my position in nearly every post you refer to me.

also, of course there are ex Muslims criticizing their former religion. the same goes for ex Christians/Catholics, ex Jewish folk & all religions. I'm not defending the religion, which you keep resorting to. there are those to practice the religion in a peaceful manner, if that's hard to believe.

They are only ignoring the violent and oppressive parts. And in fact, they by and large aren't even doing that (yes, even the ones you think are).

I swear, the biggest problem right now in the west is an ignorance of this religion and even the basic lack critical thinking.

Do you think it is peaceful to practice a religion where many-to-most of the women (and young girls even) are forced to wear hijabs!!! Are you insane?! Young prepubescent girls and women, in America, Canada, the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Belgium (throughout Europe and North America) are forced to wear hijabs to supposedly thwart longing/lustful looks? How long do you think it takes to get every thread of hair covered and looking somewhat nice every time they go out in public?! This is just one of the daily acts of oppression we sickeningly overlook! And it is largely impressed on the women and girls by their father's request and even insistence! Yes, this is fact! Even when Muslim women suggest that it is their own volition. This is hardly the case if it were not some imposed guilt trip, and even so would STILL be a warped thing (making the acts of rape a woman's fault)!

Further, you may well wrongly compare hijabs to nuns! This would be religious garb that clearly they've chosen for their paths of chastity and segregation to God similar to that of a priest or Imam or Buddhist monk! This is not common dress!

The nearest oppressive garb in the free world would be the Hutterite, Mennonite and Aumish women, but still, the extent of their dress is a small cap or scarf that doesn't need to cover all of the hair. Too, their men dress equally as odd. And, they are hardly a spreading, militant movement - rather a dieing-out minority of the extremely docile and peaceful (pacifists to through and through). I would consider these small people group's dress extreme, but less so than Muslims.

What about the extremism of keeping Ramadan? This lasts for a month where Muslims can't eat or even drink liquids from sun-up until sun-down. How does this affect economies with sick days and diminished performance? It most certainly does. And I don't buy that it doesn't affect the athletes that compete under this ridiculous duress.

How about the Jewish racial hate that is clearly stated in the literature and spills over into marches and solidarity days?

I could go on and on and on.

You may "think" that the moderates around you don't practice extremism but I can assure you that nearly all of them do in various measures and ways. And you can be absolutely sure that even as minority numbers grow they WILL expect their demands and oppressive ways to be met - ignoring their relative place amongst the civilized.

next, I brought up he's Jewish because he's made sketchy extremist comments about Palestenians/Muslims in the past, hence the guy is factoring bias. please, keep up bro.

Please post something otherwise you are simply slurring this fellow with here-say.

I apologize for offending you, I really do. you're right, I can't remember you saying anything bad about me, but dude. you've made blatant loathsome comments about Muslim people & women more than once. I'm sorry but I didn't just come to this conclusion on my own, you have plenty of posts that prove this.
Nope, wrong. A blanket statement that is not true.
& please, I was born & raised in New York City, you ought to know how densely populated it is here, nearly on every block there are ALL types of people & I've grown up around ALL these types of people of different races & religions. across the street from my building is a Jewish Temple, across the street from there is a Hindu Temple. 6 blocks away from my parents' is a Japanese Buddhist Temple. about 10 blocks from me, there are Muslim Mosques, Korean Churches, you name it. the only aggressive people here in all of my 33 years of living in this city have been Mormons (they have a church a block away from my parents).

Mormon's may be aggressive in their proselytizing but the religion is largely harmless (same goes for Jehovah's Witnesses).

I do not doubt Muslims are a problem outside the US, but here in the US there are more that are proud to be American than those that aren't. you clearly deem every single one of them as a threat - hence why I think you don't know many.

As I've reiterated many, many times. I have talked about religious things with many, many Muslims - both men and women. I have a brother who went to Jordan for awhile. I have family friends in Turkey (for about 30 years). My mom nearly went to work in Saudi Arabia. My parents did work in Nigeria for several years (and, ironically, my mom would have a perspective similar to yours that most of the Nigerian women and men she took care of were "nice.").

That all said, I have developed this perspective through quite a lot of effort and research for over 30 years and know beyond the shadow of a doubt what this religion is about. It moves in, is abrasive, it demands, it gets its way, it ruins countries.

You may wonder why there is some vitriol in my tone and writing. It's because anyone who's seen what I have (the continuous human atrocity) for over 30 years, knows beyond the shadow of a doubt this religion is a cancer and it will (if allowed to, or if ignored, or if placated) destroy the host country, and continent. This religion will have to be dealt with by civilized humanity.

also, I do not for a second believe this:

It's because you don't really understand what they're inflicted with. And then you misinterpret my passion.

when you passionately went of the rails with this:

Actually nothing I said there was wrong. I should have added in as a final sentence - because of their false cult. That is all.

Last edited:
Again, there's a difference between a conflict like Israel-Palestine and civilians in France getting assault rifles and murdering people who work for a magazine.

yea, one is a random act of terror. The other is an 60 year, institutionalized genocide of a people kicked out of their homes.

yea, one is a random act of terror. The other is an 60 year, institutionalized genocide of a people kicked out of their homes.

Please explain your understanding of this term and how it applies to the matter at hand.

Back