Jewish Newspaper Photoshops Female Leaders Out Of Charlie March.

Yes, and that some forms of extremism are more harmful than others.

Like murdering people vs. photoshopping.

Obviously but it's still completely mental and pretty ironic as well.

I think that shopped photo is really strange, don't you think so? It seems they hate women like Islam hates women. Ironic.

Last edited:
What makes me laugh if is how Europeans and Americans complain about Islam, mass immigration and multiculturalism and then think that Zionists and Israel are their friends and allies. People need to wake up.

I think that shopped photo is really strange, don't you think so? It seems they hate women like Islam hates women. Ironic.
It's strange, ridiculous, you name it.

Not wanting to sit next to women on planes... OK, I can sort of wrap my head around that. Weird behavior based on weird beliefs.
But this shit. Are they pretending women aren't in any positions of power or do they just have a problem even seeing women next to men? Either way, it's incredible.

To be fair, the article says that photo was altered by an ultra orthodox Jewish group, and those dumbfucks are as batshit crazy as anyone in organized religion. It wasn't done by "regular" Jews, they don't hate women like that.

Too funny.

Every religion has its version of the WBC.

I'm waiting for them to picket the rally with signs saying, "God hates women!"

I also read that several reporters from Hareetz had recieved death threats from right wing zionists because they started an 'I am Gaza' campaign in memory of the dozen or so reporters killed there recently!

Yup. Da Jews don't mind the odd bit of mass murder themselves though.

The problem with religions is that they are inherently backward-facing - tied to the past by inflexible doctrines based on old texts.

Therefore they are going to be at odds with a changing world. And the more the world changes, and the faster it changes, the more problems they/we are going to have.

Luckily most people aren't so stupid that don't realise this and so ignore bits of their religion and reinterpret others so they can live in a modern world. But in all religions there are those who won't do this and desperately try to hang on.

Yup. Da Jews don't mind the odd bit of mass murder themselves though.

Again, there's a difference between a conflict like Israel-Palestine and civilians in France getting assault rifles and murdering people who work for a magazine.

What makes me laugh if is how Europeans and Americans complain about Islam, mass immigration and multiculturalism and then think that Zionists and Israel are their friends and allies. People need to wake up.

Moral consistency has never been a liberal forte...

It's strange, ridiculous, you name it.

Not wanting to sit next to women on planes... OK, I can sort of wrap my head around that. Weird behavior based on weird beliefs.
But this shit. Are they pretending women aren't in any positions of power or do they just have a problem even seeing women next to men? Either way, it's incredible.

"This definitely isn

I'm a religious Jew and I find this behaviour as bizarre as anyone else. It's a recent development amongst certain sects of the Ultra-Orthodox (haredi) community and it's quite disconcerting.

To be fair though the 'newspaper' in question is a Yiddish language paper read by a tiny number of the very conservative wing of Ultra-Orthodox Jewry. The mainstream Ultra-Orthodox Jewish papers don't do this crap (although they do edit photos of women to make the clothing more 'modest'). According to wiki this paper reaches 8.3% of the haredi newspaper market.

Last edited:
Nothing scarier than a woman leader for the Hasids.

its ultra-orthodox Jewish newspaper

Yeah, or stoning women, or pardoning rape of women vs. Photoshopping women out of photos...

Yeah, some forms of religious extremism are a little more egregious than others, right?

They kept Obama in the centre. So at least they're not racist.

Back