Jewish and Palestinian fighters?

There's an Israeli fighting in Ganryujima this weekend, Nataniel Parisi, he trains Krav-Maga.

He's fighting a "Northern Praying Mantis Kung-Fu" Practitioner, named Shinsuke Leto.
IMG_0751.jpg

Artem Lobov might be Jewish (unusually dark for an ethnic Russian and his name sounds very Russian-Jewish).

Artem Levin is a Russian-Jewish Kickboxer.

There was a Jewish UFC fighter who also served in the Israeli Army (Ultra Zionist guy).

Miesha Tate might be part Jewish.

There's an Israeli fighting in Ganryujima this weekend, Nataniel Parisi, he trains Krav-Maga.

He's fighting a "Northern Praying Mantis Kung-Fu" Practitioner, named Shinsuke Leto.
IMG_0751.jpg

thought this was an e-sports advertisement at first

The UFC doesn't have the type of belt a Palestinian would want.

IMG_0751.jpg
Lol I want to watch this now for some reason.

I'm sure there are some slow ones also. That's like saying all black fighters are explosive cause they're black.

Oh man this guy right here...

We see this thread like once every six months

Noad Lahat was a thing for a hot minute. poor dude got KOd by flying knees on 2 different occasions.
I liked that dude, but his chin probably wouldn't take much, these days, considering how brutal those KOs were.

IMG_0751.jpg
This look like an exciting fight. I'm so watching this.

I'm sure there are some slow ones also. That's like saying all black fighters are explosive cause they're black.
Are you really that dense? I think his "Explosive" reference was regarding the actual fighting between Palestine and Israel.

Artem Lobov might be Jewish (unusually dark for an ethnic Russian and his name sounds very Russian-Jewish).

Artem Levin is a Russian-Jewish Kickboxer.

There was a Jewish UFC fighter who also served in the Israeli Army (Ultra Zionist guy).

Miesha Tate might be part Jewish.
Noad Lahat, you're thinking of.

Also, I see what you did there, lol

I bet OP is asking about Israeli AND Palestinian fighters because he wants to see them fight each other in the Octagon.

Back