jesus didnt tap gi??????

Do you really think if he did tap they would have stopped ??...." ohh ok guys he tapped let him go "

you know what, i didnt ask for your opinion on the company or Jesus, I asked a simple question. So either give me a good answer or just shut up.

Why are Christian MMA fans so obsessed with the fact that the guy went down to a technical submission?

you know what, i didnt ask for your opinion on the company or Jesus, I asked a simple question. So either give me a good answer or just shut up.

They've given good answers, why have you forsaken them?

This has turned out to be a very good thread! LOL

keep em coming.

.... by the way, Jesus didn't tap because his hands where nailed down! I bet you he would have tapped if he had the chance...

This has turned out to be a very good thread! LOL

keep em coming.

.... by the way, Jesus didn't tap because his hands where nailed down! I bet you he would have tapped if he had the chance...

verbal submission.

if I were rolling with someone in a JDT gi I'd try to put them in a crucifix all day just to be ironic...

I think that the general consensus is either that the thought of the gi is a joke or somewhat ridiculous.Why not email the company and ask them?

Jesus Didnt Tap

I should email them and ask why there company sucks so much .

I think it was the Romans who did the tapping.

verbal submission.

Actually, some of this stuff sounds a hell of a lot like a verbal submission:

Jesus caught in the crucifix said:
My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

It is finished

Father, into your hands I commit my spirit

They just didn't say "Tap" back then...

Back