Jesus are there any more big stars yet?

The UFC suck. Cejudo should be getting a lot of coverage from the UFC but he's getting sweet f.a.

"He's not a draw!" Do jack shit to promote him. PPV doesn't sell well. "See, we told you he's not a draw!"
Hmm, this sounds strangely familiar.

headlining wrestlemania is done

Well, she Rond-tardedly messed up a pin. Holy fook, been wrasslin' for a year plus and doesn't know how to keep her shoulders on the mat. She had a famous rocker sing her entrance music and the fans were comatose. They're mocking her on WWE TV as dumb and weird. The female division is better/more exciting without her. The fans aren't clamoring for her to come back. She is pretty much done.

No big stars for a few reasons. One, the UFC is literally refusing to promote 99% of the roster. Two, western culture has never been more conformist while certain other cultures always have been. Three, every time someone is given a mini-push they immediately lose. Four, everyone thinks they're special, which means nobody is special anymore.

I’m ok without stars but 237 and 238 ppvs are absolute jokes

Yah, we are back to a stale era after being spoiled by Conor's mega cards. Jones is not even taking good fights and is crushing on these middle weight rejects. DC is holding out for Brock and that fight is probably not happening, so we will get a rematch with Stipe. TJ is gone and Cejudo is now fighting a fantastic fighter in Moraes, but very obscure and not even a champion. Khabib will chill for Ramadan and will probably fight DP, who is a good fighter, but it will not be competitive at all and DP is arguably not even one of the best 5 LHW's out there......

sigh.....I say pay Travis Browne big money and let us see him get crushed by Black Beast on the same card as Ronda vs Cyborg. I want popcorn!

This is a niche sport my man. Even those you spoke of are not stars persay.

MMA is not mainstream regardless of what wme tells you.
So true. If I’m in public (party/gathering) and try and spark up some MMA conversation, there’s never anyone who watches.

I’ve been looking at the next few cards and I just can’t find any really famous people on the upcoming cards.

Khabib, Jon Jones, is that it? Are there only two famous people in the UFC?
Are you a teenage girl?

Are you a teenage girl?

Why would I be a teenage girl.

You know the vast majority of people are like me and want to watch mma fighters who are famous and recognizable perform.

Who do you think bought the 2.4 million PPVs for the Khabib Conor fight.

People like me. Not hardcore fans.

Why would I be a teenage girl.

You know the vast majority of people are like me and want to watch mma fighters who are famous and recognizable perform.

Who do you think bought the 2.4 million PPVs for the Khabib Conor fight.

People like me. Not hardcore fans.
Exactly, and do you ever ask yourself if these are manly characteristics, or if you maybe overdid it on the soy consumption?

I’ve been looking at the next few cards and I just can’t find any really famous people on the upcoming cards.

Khabib, Jon Jones, is that it? Are there only two famous people in the UFC?

Casuals gunna casual

Iz normal

OMG I need more famous people!!

How can people watch fights without famous people?!?!?

Is this fucking backwards world? What backwoods dimension did I wake up in? Where are all the famous people????

fight quality > fame

this ain't TMZ bruh
Shit fighters rarely get famous tho

It’s a bit different in sports, it’s usually the best are the most popular or amongst the most

Exactly, and do you ever ask yourself if these are manly characteristics, or if you maybe overdid it on the soy consumption?

I don’t eat much soy.

But I could definitely stand to be manlier.

To be honest I’ve been practicing confronting people in social situations and being more assertive when they get out of line.

I had a house party last night and there was a girl being rude and disrespectful to people and I told her she had to go home.

I don’t eat much soy.

But I could definitely stand to be manlier.

To be honest I’ve been practicing confronting people in social situations and being more assertive when they get out of line.

I had a house party last night and there was a girl being rude and disrespectful to people and I told her she had to go home.
I'm proud of you bro, you gotta know when to put your foot down.

Also, you should probably stop obsessing about famous people, those are female traits.

Askren and Izzy are gonna be big stars end of this year

I think we overestimate the UFC's ability to produce stars. Jones is only a 600k fighter, and somehow hes the cash cow now

I think we overestimate the UFC's ability to produce stars. Jones is only a 600k fighter, and somehow hes the cash cow now
600k is lot.. even boxers don't draw that match.. we can't compare everyone with Conor and Floyd theyre in a different league

Back