Jesus are there any more big stars yet?

Most athletes are not stars, every sport has a handful but I can't even name an NHL player who is popular right now because the hockey player who knocked the guy out recently has a hard name to remember

Conor really did a lot and put out a a lot of good content while also fighting well there for a while, it wasn't always high quality but he doesn't get that much credit for hard he worked in the media aspect to actualize that star potential he had

youll just complain that Dana is forcing them down our throats

GOAT Robbie of course.

hi-res-c776df260d8993ef82c00ea8326f5607_crop_north.jpg

GOAT Rose as well.

The UFC suck. Cejudo should be getting a lot of coverage from the UFC but he's getting sweet f.a.

Khabib and Jon Jones are the only mainstream stars, Adesanya might be next.

Whittaker can sell out any arena in Australia and would do 50,000+ in a stadium against a top 10 opponent.

Theres only been 3 legitimate stars in UFC history. But theres plenty of fighters that are "stars" within the MMA world even now.

I’ve been looking at the next few cards and I just can’t find any really famous people on the upcoming cards.

Khabib, Jon Jones, is that it? Are there only two famous people in the UFC?
You need stars to enjoy MMA? I think you need to find something else to do with your time if you need to see stars.

if you want to watch famous people why don't you go on instagram?

being famous does not mean being a great fighter
true MMA fans want to watch great fights from elite fighters
it sounds like you want to watch CM Punk fight because he's famous

I’ve been looking at the next few cards and I just can’t find any really famous people on the upcoming cards.

Khabib, Jon Jones, is that it? Are there only two famous people in the UFC?

Your post probably answered this question before I asked but in all seriousness, out of curiosity, do you only watch fight cards with "famous people" on them?

Your post probably answered this question before I asked but in all seriousness, out of curiosity, do you only watch fight cards with "famous people" on them?
Casual King here, I usually only watch cards with names I recognize as do most fans.

Who cares, all big stars do is bring in a lot of annoying people that know nothing about the sport but still feel like their opinion matters.

Izzy -- the guy can sell a 100k-size stadium in Australasia or Africa with ease.

Johnny Walker -- he can sell any mid-size arena in the US, UK, Thailand or Brazil.

Back