Jessy Jess's Cat Critically Injured and Her House Broken Into

I was just reading about this. Best wishes for Jessy and her roommate. Terrible thing to happen. Poor cat.

Pleasantly surprised at the reaction to these cunts killing the cat, I thought they'd be a few shertards laughing about it.

But yeah, absolute scum, so unnecessary - just a harmless house cat and someone's pet.

Pleasantly surprised at the reaction to these cunts killing the cat, I thought they'd be a few shertards laughing about it.

But yeah, absolute scum, so unnecessary - just a harmless house cat and someone's pet.

I have a Colt 1911 and two cats. If anyone harmed my cats I'd be more than happy to use that pistol on them. One thing I can't stand is animal abuse.

Reading about cats and dogs being hurt/abused has me reacting similar to this:

WzkQkF.gif

I’m with you, f#ckin cowards.

how about beat her ass for wasting the dead cat and not eating it. real talk.
cats are killers and manipulators. when you think they are being cute rubbing against you they are claiming you. People only like cats because they are superior to cats and don't have to take them seriously and think their evil little behaviors are just cute until they walk into some green ooze and then you are dealing with giant humanoid cat people that would easily demolish humans.

Man I'm sorry to hear that, it's horrible.

I don't suppose you managed to get your dog back?

Thanks, man.

Nope. Put a 700 dollar reward for a "lost dog" but nothing came up.

Hope they at least are taking good care of the little one, given it was worth stealing.

Who the fuck is Jessy Jess and why should I give a shit?

As much as a dislike cats, animals should never be abused and only be put down humanely.

...makes me wonder how my chickens are put down. I don't think I want to know.

Damn the robbers really did

ohPBPIX.png

Rip little kitty

She's in the UFC and Co-Main Event this weekend. What have you done with your life?

IT Project manager, MBA....I don't have to get my ass beat twice a year for Dana's table scraps.

I'm not sure how my career success, or lack thereof, has any bearing with knowing who Jessy Jess is. I feel for the cat, I love animals, but I really don't give a damn about someone else's material possessions.

IT Project manager, MBA. I'm not sure how my career success, or lack thereof, has any bearing with knowing who Jessy Jess is. I feel for the cat, I love animals, but I really don't give a damn about someone else's material possessions.

More the shit cunt attitude you have champ ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back