Jessy Jess's Cat Critically Injured and Her House Broken Into

Pics?

And who is Jessy Jess

Facetat-chick

DTPFK_6VMAAJNnd.jpg
DTKKBrdUMAAhIDN.jpg

Because you are an asshole? Animal abuse is a felony. I hope they get caught - this is why we all need video surveillance in our homes.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure breaking and entering and theft is a felony too.

8_Lev6_Mi.gif

God help them, if they ever did that to my family...or killed one of my cats...they are my family. I would literally turn into Dexter. anyone familiar with the hbo tv show, "dexter" knows what i'm talking about...Each and everyone of them, would die a painful, agonizing death...

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure breaking and entering and theft is a felony too.

8_Lev6_Mi.gif
Both are misdemeanors. Both can become felonies depending on circumstance.

The more you know ;)

Damn I have a cat, if anyone harmed her I would blow their fucking brains all over wherever the fuck they stood. Hell I'd do it front of their own mom, sick fucks.

God help them, if they ever did that to my family...or killed one of my cats...they are my family. I would literally turn into Dexter. anyone familiar with the hbo tv show, "dexter" knows what i'm talking about...Each and everyone of them, would die a painful, agonizing death...
I'm guessing he's just like the man in my av.

that's fucking disgusting.

breaking into someones place and stealing shit is one thing, but kicking a fucking harmless cat so hard it has to be put down? not even a fucking like guard dog that might have been a threat to the robbers.

just disgusting.

robbing houses gets u the toaster in the pillowcase

I've known Jessy Jess for a while now, since she lived on the Gold Coast and when she trained at my gym... poor girl has fled domestic violence to Las Vegas only to have this happen after she finally makes the UFC. I hope they find the gutless cunt who did this and kick their internal organs out.

when i was little i asked for a pop in buffalo and the waitress was confused. oh you must be from canada, here u go sweetie

I'm out of the loop on this one. Thought this was about Zingano because of "Cat" or Rose Clark because of "Jessy"...

EDIT: I think I got it right on the second one after all after reading some comments.

Never heard anyone call her "Jessy Jess" and I literally just heard of her when she fought Bec in November.

Fucking cunts. Kick a cat.

Hope they are raped. Cowards.

If the fuckers get caught then everyone who lives in that house should be allowed a free headkick to each asshole thief/animal abuser. Motherfuckers.

Disgusting trash people for doing that to a Cat . I hope they get whats coming to them!!. Heartless people.

giphy.gif
It's inexcusable, but, perhaps in a frenzied spastic tossing of the house, the cat was accidentally stepped on and the injury was consistent with a kick. In my opinion the perps should be fatally electrocuted either way...

Kill any fuckers that hurt an animal..I would love 5 minutes with them..
I'm with you brother, would love to go John Wick on those or any motherfuckers who do shit like that.

Disgusting trash people for doing that to a Cat . I hope they get whats coming to them!!. Heartless people.

giphy.gif

I feel really bad for her. As someone who has a cat, I know she would rather lose all the material possessions in her home than losing her cat.

Makes me angry hearing this story.

Back