Reaction score
Jesse Feliciano 150 vs. Andrey Tsurkan 151 1/2
Terrell Nelson 268 vs. Albert Sosnowski 224
Clarence Moore 194 vs. Jon Schneider 196
Mike Terry 159 vs. Bryant Pappas 158 1/2
Eddie Irrizarry 124 1/2 vs. Gene Ramos 124
Joe Hanks 240 vs. Corey Winfield 278
Damon Antoine N/A vs. Raymond Serrano Jr. 145

Feliciano has been in one exciting war after another, he simply doesn't know how to make a boring fight. Tonight he looks to get back into the mix after falling short in his title shot against Cintron, he faces the durable Tsurkan. We last saw Tsurkan getting outboxed by Foreman, but Andrey still is a charge ahead fighter and this will make a hell of a fight. Also I wanna put Joe Hanks in the spotlight, a heavyweight prospect just starting his career and while he didn't have many am fights he has great hands and could make a name for himself soon is a great athlete. Fights on at 930, enjoy.

This is what happens when you're not THAT good, but you give two high-regarded Fighters like Cintron and Foreman tough nights.

Like Miguel Angel Huerta post-Diamond, you get to headline TV shows.

This is what happens when you're not THAT good, but you give two high-regarded Fighters like Cintron and Foreman tough nights.

Exactly.
Maybe serve as motivation to other fighters to give an exciting fight even if you'll more than likely lose.

An interesting contrast coming a week after a headlining fighter who cannot say the phrase "move forward."

They were showing the Tsurkan/Foreman fight last night on vs.

They were showing the Tsurkan/Foreman fight last night on vs.

Sometimes Foreman looks great. He'll hop in there start exchanging, landing great combos while dodging any offense from his opponent. But then he'll go back on the outside and fight at a very controlled pace - with little power behind his shots.
Wish he would fight on the inside more often.

Tsurkan/Feliciano should be entertaining at the very least. I'll just leave it at that.

i have no problems with the main event.

it will be competitive

Like you guys, I have no problem with the main event at all. Should be an exciting fight with two guys who don't know how to back up.

I'm actually in my kitchen with the game on the living room loud enough so I can hear when it ends. Can't wait for the main event.....

Theyre just talking about the cal/hopkins fight on my network....

Decent first fight. Sonowski needs to step up his level of competition if he wants anyone to take him seriously.

Feliciano seems like hes been hit in the head too many times, hope the ref doesn't let him take too much punishment.

Feliciano has that blocking punches with his face technique down perfectly.

I can't wait to talk to Benji about this during the week. Sick fight thus far.

Hard to believe Feliciano is just 25. I worry about him later in life.

Back