Jessica Rakoczy (of TUF 18), new UFC women's strawweight fighter?

What, still in the UFC with a 1-4 record!?

Appalling.

Better than that. She stayed for a long time in the UFC ranking with that record.

Her record is completely deceiving. She came into MMA fighting high ranked people with absolutely no grappling experience or even training because she was dominant in boxing and was in need of the cash. One of those fights was an abject robbery and she had a win overturned, made into into a NC because they found trace amounts of painkiller in her blood since she had been battling an injury but took the fight anyway. And then, she won all her fights on TUF although they didn't count. She's a lot better than many of the 135 lb fighters (having schooled several of them on TUF) in the UFC and will probably trash most of the strawweights if the cut is kind to her. Given how new the division is, she could be a contender at 115, a bit like Hunt.

TUF 18, what a complete blow out for the talent. Winner and finalist both shelved for damn near a yea. Can't even remember who Holdsworth fought. Other than the TUF chick that's about to fight Holly Holm, I can't even remember the rest of the cast.

TUF 18, what a complete blow out for the talent. Winner and finalist both shelved for damn near a yea. Can't even remember who Holdsworth fought.

Davey Grant. He looked like a good fighter. Was scheduled to fight in London and got pulled due to a knee injury. Not sure why he hasn't fought since. Beal was also on that show and is 2-0 in the UFC and has a highlight real KO. Sara Moras also got a win in the UFC.

Awesome i've always thought that she's more of a natural 125er, I hope her cut to 115 goes well there is a ton of fun match ups for her at that division

Back