Jessica Eye is Heartbroken and likes guys w/ beards (New MMA Roasted Podcast)

I'm taken, Jessica.

Sorry.

Come on, she's cute..

LOL at all these ugly nerds hiding behind computers and saying she's not that nice ;D

Trying to remember, was it your show that previously exposed her as single, horny and on the prowl earning her a flood of dick pics from random dudes. Funny shit

Yes that was it.

I like how Jessica Eye moves in the octagon. She rather has a manly face rather than cute, but she has a nice rocking body.

B2XjVjKIgAAw4xT.jpg

185333877-404x288.jpg

I wanna calcify her 3rd Eye

Come on, she's cute..

LOL at all these ugly nerds hiding behind computers and saying she's not that nice ;D

I think you're the nerd if you find these chick hot. Her face is manly, all she has going for her is a decent body, which really isn't all that hot either. Just better looking then her face lol.

One of the hottest girls in the UFC for sure.

Adam of MMARoasted is pretty hilarious honestly. I don't listen to the podcast much so I don't think I had a full on appreciation but he has a great ability to sneak funny/smug/bawdy comments into the show which really enhanced things. For instance, when he's saying that Jessica shouldn't be unlucky in love because of all the things she has going for her he starts rattling off positive things like she's good looking, she's a fighter, she's a cool person, and then just as rapidly as the other ones he's rattling off he says "you have those cool tattoos right above your hoo ha." Lol. Funny dude.

Marina kind of sounds like Mila Kunis- definitely at certain points during this.

Jessica_Eye_Instagram_Post_September_21_2014-70461.jpg

If you're a heterosexual male and you say you "wouldn't" you're a filthy liar.

Every thread about a female fighter eventually turns into this (She's hot! She's not!).

I like Jessica Eye. She's an average to cute, cool chick with a good personality. My favorite career moment of her was when she fought and won at Bellator 83, then when their scheduled main event fell apart at the last second when the Russian guy got food poisoning, they just live interviewed Jessica for 15 minutes instead of having a main event. The interview was probably more interesting the main event would have been.

Forget the neckbeards, this thread is as queer as a three dollar bill.

I think she's referring to closeted gay men who she has a lot in common with....

One of the hottest girls in the UFC for sure.

Adam of MMARoasted is pretty hilarious honestly. I don't listen to the podcast much so I don't think I had a full on appreciation but he has a great ability to sneak funny/smug/bawdy comments into the show which really enhanced things. For instance, when he's saying that Jessica shouldn't be unlucky in love because of all the things she has going for her he starts rattling off positive things like she's good looking, she's a fighter, she's a cool person, and then just as rapidly as the other ones he's rattling off he says "you have those cool tattoos right above your hoo ha." Lol. Funny dude.

Marina kind of sounds like Mila Kunis- definitely at certain points during this.

Agree with the last part, Marina sounds sexy as fuck. It's her voice, the shit she says, and the way she says it.

Jessica is cute.I wood.
maxresdefault.jpg

Definitely would! Thing is she looks better in her natural state than any girl in the UFC (i.e. there's no girl that looks better than her in the cage) but she doesn't seem to understand how to do the whole made-up thing.

Back