Jessica Eye is Heartbroken and likes guys w/ beards (New MMA Roasted Podcast)

Aw Im just joshing ya. Roxy will not approve of the drinking and I'll get the the guilt-trip... but let's definitely make sure to meet when you get in. Are you gonna be handling a part the awards this time?

I wrote all the sketches, working on the monologue and doing a sketch---we have some funny ones..

I wrote all the sketches, working on the monologue and doing a sketch---we have some funny ones..

You're a hard-working man, Mr Hunter. I don't think I'm getting the invite this time, but I'll be around the scene as usual. PM me on here when you get a chance and We'll link up when you're not taking over the MMA world.

I would grown my beard for eye

You're a hard-working man, Mr Hunter. I don't think I'm getting the invite this time, but I'll be around the scene as usual. PM me on here when you get a chance and We'll link up when you're not taking over the MMA world.

Thanks man....will do.

CBDolloway_Headshot.png

Just listened to the interview, Jessica truly has her heart broken I can tell. Shame on the guy, I guess.

She's my favorite fighter at WBW. Will listen to

Trying to remember, was it your show that previously exposed her as single, horny and on the prowl earning her a flood of dick pics from random dudes. Funny shit

Trying to remember, was it your show that previously exposed her as single, horny and on the prowl earning her a flood of dick pics from random dudes. Funny shit

I don't remember, but I saw another radio interview with her where they were talking about it

Back