Media Jessica Eye, Holm and Pena take their rightful place in the P4P rankings.

2l4tl0gpk4z31.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

It's not a shoop..

View attachment 718543

Why the fuck would I spend the time doctoring the rankings..

Well, people troll and make up stupid things all the time here, which why I assumed the worst, plus it wasn't what I was seeing on the UFC website.

But ok, I was wrong. It just seems like they just combined both P4P lists into one, as someone said, which is why you see 2 fighters for each rank. You now see both lists on the UFC website.

They are separate lists. Again, for anyone joining the thread, these are separate lists. Again, separate lists. Separate. They're comparing the female fighters to each other within the wmma world, which is why Aspen Ladd has a paralel rank to Holloway's. So this is actually a smart thing they did for once. Still, the P4P rankings are worthless and the UFC ranking system as a whole is largely made up bullshit.

It's badly laid out, there's a women's list and a men's list. Just because someone is number 5 on the women's list doesn't mean their ahead of number 6 on the men's list. Two totally separate lists, no need to get your panties in a twist.

Thanks. You're a voice of reason. Many prefer getting all worked up over bullshit.

Back