Media Jessica Eye, Holm and Pena take their rightful place in the P4P rankings.

It is a fake though. This is not anywhere on the UFC website. You got got my friend.
Obviously hasn't updated wherever you are.. I can't change that, but nonetheless the OP is the new P4P rankings, it's not fake.

What.Is.This.?
Aspenn Ladd below Ferg and above Holloway ?
Shevchenko above Khabib ? Both number two ?
I am big fan of Shev but that's a joke, but then p4p rankings have always been a bit of a joke.

Holy shit, I see it now. They must have just updated it within the last 30 minutes and mixed something up. It's got to be some colossal fuck up. There's no way anyone thinks Jessica Eye or Nina Ansaroff belong in the p4p rankings, let alone some of those other cans.

Lol @ Aspen Ladd just sitting there a spot above Max Holloway. This is hilarious.

I get it now. There are 2 different list but the way they displayed makes them look like one. Hence all the double numbers.

In that case it make sense I agree with these rankings

giphy.gif

Obviously hasn't updated wherever you are.. I can't change that, but nonetheless the OP is the new P4P rankings, it's not fake.

Well fucking shit... it just updated. You're right, I apologize.

My reaction: <{nope}>

EDIT: It actually looks like they just combined men's and women's P4P, as there is each a man and woman as each number. That's not too bad, just confusing AF.

What the actual fucking fuck is this?

Just when you thought the UFC couldnt sink any lower.

Fucking clowns

Calm down it’s a completely separate list for women’s P4P
Yeah I just realized. But it still irks me they put the female fighters above the men.

They should have a completely separate P4P list. This just looks a mess

Why not just have seperate rankings? Cleaner and easier to track if its seperated. Why are the women over the men? Is it ladies first kind of thing. Nunes and Valentina above Jones and Khabib LOL!

UFC trying to appeal to the woke audience

I never post anymore, but I had to drop by just to laugh at this.

Jessica Eye at #12 P4P might be the worst ranking in the history of MMA

Back