Media Jessica Eye, Holm and Pena take their rightful place in the P4P rankings.

Modern Leftist ideals at their best...

So... If... again, IF... all these fighters were the same size / weight division, this is how it would pan out in theory... oh.. and.. if.. again, IF.. they were all the same gender..

How fucking diluted and disingenuous.... it’s almost patronizing. Who in the world, in any time, universe or demension... Woild realistic believe that Aspen Ladd and Dustin Poirier belong on any type of pound-for-pound list together...

Is this real?? Someone shopped this to get reactions and I fell for it, didn’t I..??

I am on the site now bro don't tell me it's on there lol
I'm from Argentina and when I go into the site it redirects me to "ufcespañol" where the rankings are like that. So maybe it's not updated there in the US then? I'm with you, I hope their website got hacked and it's all a sick joke but I'm not lying. I have no reason to.

https://www.ufcespanol.com/rankings

Jessica Eye ahead of Gadelha, Whittaker and Masvidal...

... ok then

I see no issue with woman making the list but it is a fu king select few.

Eye, Maycee? Pena? Wtf

I'm from Argentina and when I go into the site it redirects me to "ufcespañol" where the rankings are like that. So maybe it's not updated there in the US then? I'm with you, I hope their website got hacked and it's all a sick joke but I'm not lying. I have no reason to.

https://www.ufcespanol.com/rankings

I just used the link you provided and it's still not what TS has posted

Needs even more diversity. Do we have any fighters in wheelchairs we can put in this ranking?

giphy.gif

P4P rankings have almost always been shit aside from the very obvious being ranked. After the champions the P4P rankings seem pretty random. Imo the P4P rankings should only include champions and no one coming off a loss unless they just lost their belt and was previously on a strong winning streak. It's weird to see people ranked outside the top 3 in their own division be ranked P4P especially those who weren't champions and coming off of a loss.

The only other non-champions should be fighters on really ridiculous winning streaks like 5+ top 10 fighters in their streak.

This is I never pay attention to the P4P rankings, they are meaningless. It's just retard media people creating these rankings. I wish UFC would just remove the P4P rankings from their site, they are irrelevant.

also, I don't know which site you got these rankings from but they're not on ufc.com

Bahahahaha
Wow, just when you thought their rankings were a joke they went out and put a red ball nose and clown shoes on it

Back