News Jessica-Clarke Rose Tore Her ACL to be Out for Over a Year

He could certainly work the "im a live in physical therapist sent by the UFC" angle

….Or he can say “You have won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes”, and the first prize is $5000.00 in Full Body Tattoos from the foremost Tattoo Expert (Creepy Stalker Boy), who is at your door now as we speak with your “Prize”!
;)

Fighter wins fight with torn acl. Fighter posts about surgery and time off and gets laughed at and told to whore. Christ sherdog
This...imagine if you are me.. when I tore mine I didn’t even have hooking to fall back on!!!

that dude need to shoot his shot a yea from now. she would be chomping at the bit

Australians have Medicare, so yes, she can actually get her ACL surgery done for less than $17. COVID has blown up wait times though so it would be a long ass wait unless she is able to pay to get it done privately.

That photo is such a vag tease. I'm going to be tipping later :D

Australians have Medicare, so yes, she can actually get her ACL surgery done for less than $17. COVID has blown up wait times though so it would be a long ass wait unless she is able to pay to get it done privately.
Doesn't she live in Vegas full time? I'm by no means an expert in Australian health insurance, but it seems like that could be an issue.

her video seems like it was meant to be longer but she didn't charge her phone, which makes sense because it looks like she's living in a makeshift Marine barracks tent.
This is what I was wondering. Looks like she is sitting on her bed inside an army tent out by the highway from the sound of traffic.

UFC will cover it, so she’ll be fine.

Women now take full shots of their groin area with open legs, while talk about stuff no one cares.

Back