Jessica Andrade Wants The Winner of Namajunas vs Zhang

Luv Jess but na... Need a bit more imo even for limited pools...

Carla 100% deserved the next shot, but even saying that is irrelevant since merit isn't the only (or even main) criterion of UFC matchmakers.

As unfortunate as it is she got leapfrogged and almost certainly will need to take another fight to get her title shot.
I’d just hate to see her leapfrogged again if she decides to sit out. It’s a catch-22. And a really shitty predicament for Carla.

I’d just hate to see her leapfrogged again if she decides to sit out. It’s a catch-22. And a really shitty predicament for Carla.

It really is but that's what's likely to happen. They kept Tony Ferguson hanging for years, imagine how many shits they give about Carla Esparza.

The only way Carla gets the shot just by sitting out is if Rose beats Weili in November and somehow decides to have a very quick turnaround, which is not what Rose usually does.

If Zhang loses to Namajunas then Andrade should fight her (Zhang) again and see if she does any better this time.

Apparently,
Who cares what they look like other than casuals? Fighting ability isn't the #1 priority for you eh? If i wanna watch hot girls there's plenty of other places to go.
Fighting ability? All Andrade has is brute strength. Pretty much everyone in the top ten at 115 is more technically skilled than her.

Apparently,

Fighting ability? All Andrade has is brute strength. Pretty much everyone in the top ten at 115 is more technically skilled than her.
Then why hasn't everyone in the top ten at 115 whooped her? If my memory serves right, she beat everyone there except champions. You are such a weird fan of the sport.

Seriously dude, hot girls are everywhere.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/jes...-rose-namajunas-rematch-with-weili-zhang/?amp

A pretty undeserved request if you ask me. She moves up to an easier weight class and beat two girls nowhere near the level of the fight shesasking for, both of which have wins over her.

If anything she should get the loser of this fight. She sure doesn't deserve a title shot at SW.
Zhang win gets controversial if you watch closely, a lot of illegal blows there, with Rose is easier, they are 1-1, could be 2-0...the argument for her to get the winner is not too bad, considering that the rematch was well undeserved to begin with.

EB20100310REVIEWS100319994AR.jpg

Is that Millhouse without glasses?

Rose did win that fight. Jessica doesn't deserve a title shot coming off a loss in the division

She did. And her team was very strategic in wanting a 3 round rematch. Rose loses a championship fight to Andrade every time. If Rose hangs onto the belt long enough it'll happen.

Andrade should be fighting Zhang while Rose fights Carla.

She did. And her team was very strategic in wanting a 3 round rematch. Rose loses a championship fight to Andrade every time. If Rose hangs onto the belt long enough it'll happen.
Bullshit dude. If Rose can take out Weili she can take out Jessica too

Andrade got finished by Zhang. Zhang should fight Joanna again before she fights Andrade. But perhaps Rose versus Andrade would be an easier argument.... all of this depending on who wins the belt fight.

I mean i'm not very interested in that.

Which is why I stated that the Calvillo fight made no sense for her then if she wanted to fight for the 115 lbs strap again (other than a paycheck/keep busy fight). Now, of course, everyone is saying she needs to beat contenders at 115, quite predictably - and it's justified.

You're doing it too dude lol.

I'm talking about how the fights between Andrade and Rose went down. You said fighter A (Rose) smoked fighter B (Zhang), and fighter B smoked fighter C (Andrade), therefore fighter A can absolutely beat fighter C too (in a championship fight).

And of course Rose could but in a 5 round fight the odds really don't favour her.

Back