News Jessica Andrade vs. Cynthia Calvillo targeted for UFC 266, September 25th

7 weeks between UFC 265 & 266 is pretty abnormal. Hopefully 1 or 2 of the FNs in between are souped up.

Andrade is in a weird spot. Seems like she is too big for 115 and has said she doesn’t like cutting to it. However she was physically mad handled by Valentina at 125.

I feel she has a better chance of being champion at 115 then she ever does at 125 but...she seems to prefer making this weight and I obviously can’t blame her.

Regardless of which weight class she fights in, she needs to pick up a few wins before she's back in title talks again. She may as well do that at the weight class she feels comfortable in.

Reactions: Gio
andrade should destroy cynthia.

Boxing is shit. If this was boxing, Andrade would have never fought Valentina. Valentina would have the WBC but would have to drop the WBO belt because she'd refuse to pay a ridiculous fee or whatever to fight somebody and then Andrade would take that vacant belt and fight the Jessica Eyes of the world for years without ever facing Valentina.

Boxing is fucking garbage, man. Nobody fights each other. Corrupt rotten sport. Thank God the best fight the best in UFC and we found out who was better between Andrade and Valentina.
You act like you know how boxing works but really you're just regurgitating ignorant UFC fans' idiotic views of boxing.

You act like you know how boxing works but really you're just regurgitating ignorant UFC fans' idiotic views of boxing.
LOL I can see I hurt your feelings but you couldn't be more wrong. I watched for years between 2008 and 2012, I gave up because I couldn't take the robberies and corruption anymore. That sport is rotten.

Spence and Crawford won't fight each other, Spence and Thurman never did years ago. Joshua and Fury won't fight each other, Wilder and Joshua never did years ago. The top lightweights will not fight each other. Is normal.

Andrade should win but it would be a bit of a miracle if it stays intact.

Oh yeah. But she puts like, snapchat emojis over the good stuff. Not worth.
Apparently you didn't see what I saw ;)
She showed it all. Savage in the cage and OnlyFans. While PVZ is posting 187 pictures a day and barely showed anything and has the page for months Andrade was like fuck it, this is what I got, after a week, lol.
Hespecht for not messing around.

Cynthia is squirrelly and hard to hurt on the feet. I see her getting Andrade down and getting the sub.

Andrade could be one of the hottest women in the ufc if she was more femme.

Surprised Andrade isn't dropping back down to 115 to get a win or two so she can have the rubber match with Rose. Seems like an easy path back to the title and a very winnable fight for her. I don't see the point in fighting at 125 as long as Bullet is champ. If she doesn't wanna go back to 115, might as well fight out her contract and go to Bellator, tbh. Better than just being an eternal gatekeeper at 125 in the UFC.

Surprised Andrade isn't dropping back down to 115 to get a win or two so she can have the rubber match with Rose. Seems like an easy path back to the title and a very winnable fight for her. I don't see the point in fighting at 125 as long as Bullet is champ. If she doesn't wanna go back to 115, might as well fight out her contract and go to Bellator, tbh. Better than just being an eternal gatekeeper at 125 in the UFC.
Jessica had a very hard time with her weight cuts despite not looking it. She may just want to fight out her contract vs girls that aren't as skilled and can't hurt her the way some of the girls at 115 can. Honestly it's a smart career move for her.

It's not that surprising. Some of the girls that used to make 115 are having a very hard time making 125 and seem like they either belong to 135 or have developed some medical issues or other personal problems that plague them.

I like Calvillo but I think she gets destroyed here hope I'm wrong though.

Cynthia is squirrelly and hard to hurt on the feet. I see her getting Andrade down and getting the sub.

Andrade could be one of the hottest women in the ufc if she was more femme.
If she presented herself in a feminine way and was less muscular, the people here claiming she's unattractive would be saying the opposite. She has nice facial features.

Andrade is in a weird spot. Seems like she is too big for 115 and has said she doesn’t like cutting to it. However she was physically mad handled by Valentina at 125.

I feel she has a better chance of being champion at 115 then she ever does at 125 but...she seems to prefer making this weight and I obviously can’t blame her.
As long Valentina is champion in 125 she stuck playing second best in that division, honestly I would try to go back down to 115 she has better chance winning the belt back.

Back