Jessica Andrade Turned Down a Title Fight Against Joanna J

Andrade is calling out Esparza?

Esparza is swimming with sharks here, gonna be a struggle for her to remain in the top 5.

Good to see from Andrade. Sick of fighter inactivity and long layoffs when healthy.

Needing money is "no apparent reason"?
I get that she needs money, but waiting for that fight would bring in way more money then she'll get against anyone else, especially if she won. She probably gets 5k from reebok right now, and would get 30k against JJ. That's a lot of money for someone that is broke.

The UFC didn't break Andrade off a little something after she had two opponents pulled? SMH

Shouldn't Andrade have got her show money for tonight's show? She didn't pull out.

Cowboy got paid for 205.

I get that she needs money, but waiting for that fight would bring in way more money then she'll get against anyone else, especially if she won. She probably gets 5k from reebok right now, and would get 30k against JJ. That's a lot of money for someone that is broke.
But if she's in already the red with creditors knocking, then maybe she needs the paycheck to get back into the black.

I think Andrade is confident in winning her next fight. So in her mind, she gets 2 pay days potentially with a title shot against JJ.

Esparza weak as fuck. Ducking anyone that can give her a fight. Wasn't Lima enough of a "warm up"??

Esparza training her twitter fingers today isnt she

Holy+_73fccfa62bfb9c7b5bae17197c2a6e36.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Female trash talk. Love it.

They should throw PVZ at Esparza as a potential banana peel, she'd probably slip.

The best thing in the world is seeing Esparza take a beating

You must be really dumb if you think her taking a title fight is a bad financial decision.
It is if you're in serious debt and creditors would repossess your possessions before the title fight.

Back