Jessica Andrade To Remain On UFC 207; Possibly Against Karate Hottie?

Michelle took the Hyped Cutie Crown from Vanzant. Everyone wants to destroy the Hyped Cutie and get the fame and money. The only difference is, most fighters seem to respect Waterson, as opposed to the active hate Vanzant got.

Probably because, unlike PVZ, Waterson actually has skill.

I'm not sold on Andrade just because she TKO'd a walking punching bag after said punching bag hadn't been in the cage since her massacre by Joanna over a year ago, as soon as she fought somebody with remotely good striking she immediately started panic wrestling, it'd be interesting to see her fight somebody who has a clue what they're doing on the mat and on the feet.
i agree , shes not some unbeatable monster, if it wasnt such short notice, kish could give her trouble, shes awkward as fuck technically but i could see her outworking andrade, it might be the first win she wasnt gifted by the judges ;)
her opponent yoder could get a win also
id like to see hamasaki go at her as well, andrade would get subbed pretty quick
mizuki would fuck her up as well

Last edited:
No way Waterson takes such a short notice fight.

No Invicta fighters. They have not been under the USADA limits or whatever dumb ass reason they won't let Hill fight.

no its not that.

Hill was in the UFC during USADa, then left the UFC, hence the 4 month if she returns

that doesnt apply to any fighters in invicta not previously in the UFC

(to be fair to hill, she didnt leave, she was cut, it shouldnt apply)

I reckon they should jut create a 125lb belt.. would have challengers flooding in then :D

It's unlikely but it's either Waterson in a title eliminator or the more likely option where they drag someone from Invicta or something to face her.

Andrade should already be scheduled to fight Joanna. Sure, she's had 2 wins and some people may not be sold on her but there's literally no one at the moment that can make a strong case for a title shot but her. Michelle may have taken out PVZ but facing Andrade in a little under 2 weeks is risky. Plus, I'd think her coaches would advise her against it.

What they should do is pull Andrade from the card completely, schedule her for a title fight against Joanna, and then pitch Waterson against Moroz in what would likely produce the next challenger after Jessica.

Last edited:
Back