Jessica Andrade To Remain On UFC 207; Possibly Against Karate Hottie?

Shit, Michelle fights once this year and everyone immediately calls her out. Rose called her out too.

Is there anyone else other than Andrade and Rose? Andrade needs an opponent for 207, and Michelle outdid Rose's greatest victory.

Moroz fell out and Hill doesn't meet USADA guidelines. She needs to be tested for 4 months. Too bad she isn't a 300lbs steroid abusing pro wrestler.
She is just a black girl and she is jacked, deal with it USADA!!!

This one will probably end in a similar fashion as Jacare at 205, showing up but not fighting.

Maybe not, but I can't think of anyone else other than an Invicta fighter getting thrown to the sharks for a UFC opportunity on short notice.
Lol, "sharks," bunch of soccer moms and undergrad flunkies with daddy issues. Come on man!

Wait...why the hell are we talking about wmma anyway?! See this is that bullshit!

#GUERNICAbless

In reality- one of the two is likely fighting Andrade. Agree with those who speculate Waterson would be unlikely to take such a substantial fight on short notice. That has title implications. Jackson-Wink and co. don't strike me as the types to jump into a situation so quickly.

Guaranteed Andrade is fighting some Invicta import squash mash on 207. No way Esparza's taking this fight on 2 weeks' notice. They're giving Andrade some jobber who's happy for the UFC exposure to set her up for another highlight real win before feeding her to JJ in the spring. This is what's happening.

Andrade will get her show money but if they're determined to keep her on the card there's really not much choice ............ call on Cortney Casey again - the one girl who really means it with the anyone, anywhere, anytime talk.

Andrade has looked like a beast in her 115 lb fights. I want to see her fight, but if they end up just throwing a scrub against her, it's not really worth it. Maybe Thug Rose steps in?

"Invicta Fighting Championship Strawweight Champion Angela Hill’s return to the UFC has been delayed for at least four months due to a USADA rule stating that a fighter must be in their testing pull for four months before competing in the UFC."

This goes to show that MMA media is the worst.

You're wrong, Mark Zima and media is right.

That's why Aldrich and Yoder got called up for late fights at Albany the other day.

Hill is out because she fought in UFC before. Rule is there to prevent fighters dropping out of testing between fights

An Invicta FC fighter who might take that short notice fight would be atomweight champion Ayaka Hamasaki. She has been wanting to get taken into the UFC, with no success apparently, which is why she sent a challenge to Angela Hill to fight for the Invicta FC strawweight belt (as a stepping-stone into the UFC). As a current atomweight, the weight cut is probably not an issue. Hamasaki has fought at strawweight before: her only loss ever in her pro career was to Claudia Gadelha.

ayaka-profile-pic.jpg
very one side though,if I recall correctly.

You're wrong, Mark Zima and media is right.

That's why Aldrich and Yoder got called up for late fights at Albany the other day.

Hill is out because she fought in UFC before. Rule is there to prevent fighters dropping out of testing between fights
You don't understand what I was saying. So don't quote me in your bull.

Sold. She didn't take any damage. I feel Andrade would light her up but would definitely root for Waterson, and the winner would probably get the next title shot.

Either that or we'll get a sad sacrificial lamb that Andrade will squish.
Andrade is a monster. I just don't think that Waterson would want that fight without a camp preparing for her. I'm positive that Greg Jackson would be against it.

I think that you are on the money about an Invicta fighter getting fed to Andrade, but would that match run into the same roadblock that stopped Hill from fighting her?
I really dont want to see Waterson's pretty face get smashed in by Andrade
I'm not sold on Andrade just because she TKO'd a walking punching bag after said punching bag hadn't been in the cage since her massacre by Joanna over a year ago, as soon as she fought somebody with remotely good striking she immediately started panic wrestling, it'd be interesting to see her fight somebody who has a clue what they're doing on the mat and on the feet.

Back