Jessica Andrade Looking Like a Child Next to Thug Rose

maxresdefault.jpg

TS made a typo or had a brain fart

By child he meant a Man and not just any man but a MANLET

The bigger they are... the harder Andrade smashes them.

giphy.gif

I think I wore that same outfit when I was 6 and got dragged to church
<TheWire1>

I had no idea that Jessica was only 5'2"... Turbo womanlet <45>

A lot of people (myself included) probably haven't factored-in the height/reach difference here. Though most of them want Rose to lose because her coach joked about suing Conor so

And everyone here knows Andrade is the heavier fighter.These threads are so stupid lol.

How are these 'women' passing their drug tests, that's what I'd like to know.

Most feminine looking standoff since Chazz Bono fought Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Bloodiest shoot fight in wrestling history. Chazz retired Hacksaw. Duggan said something about having a bigger Sher-hog amd Chazz went berserk. Would have made a good UFC 1-4 fight.

Cute couple right there, key and lock chemistry right there.

I had no idea that Jessica was only 5'2"... Turbo womanlet <45>

A lot of people (myself included) probably haven't factored-in the height/reach difference here. Though most of them want Rose to lose because her coach joked about suing Conor so

What about the fact Andrade used to compete at BW. Any casual that saw that stare down is in for a surprise. Andrade is easily the strongest woman at SW. punches do not hurt her. They can only serve to keep her off you, temporarily. Can Rose keep Andrade off her for 5 rounds? I really don’t think so.

Hate plays no part in this for me. I only hate the cheaters, and shit talking clowns. Rose is neither of those. If she wins good for her. I would be surprised by that, though.

Who ever dressed Andrade needs to be Fired . She wants to look like man maybe she needs to fight men lol

Back