Jesse Squatting 407x20

Awesome, that set was brutal. You could tell around rep 10 he was completely fucked. Excellent depth too!

Weak. Next time do ATG pussy. What a weak homo am I right? He's not strong brah

Been posted before, but Marunde videos are always welcome.

This video is the true example of really taking your 10RM and forcing 20 reps. Even after 5 reps you're thinking he's almost done, then he pounds out 15 more.

This video is the true example of really taking your 10RM and forcing 20 reps. Even after 5 reps you're thinking he's almost done, then he pounds out 15 more.

Yes, it might not necessarily be his 10 rep 'max' but you can see that at rep 10 he is fucked and its where most people would have just racked the bar.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BV8sNlVkL9o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BV8sNlVkL9o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

wow that shit is impressive, wish i could even do it once haha

That was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen. I'm thinking I just figured out what my five-year goal is :D.

Very impressive.

It's clearly not his 10RM. Otherwise, he couldn't have done 20 reps with it. Anyway, this has already been discussed several times here

When they say take your ten rep max, what they are REALLY saying is to take the weight that you normally do ten reps with-ie, ten reps that are moderate in nature and nowhere NEAR one's max and grind out 20 reps. The deep breaths between reps happen whether you want them to or not. There is nothing magic in the breathing that allows you to take your "ten rep max" and get twice as many reps-you can breathe all you want, you can hook up an oxygen mask, it just aint happening.

RIP, he was a beast, he was one of my favorites when he competed. I couldn't even imagine doing that. Most I ever did I think was 420 three times, maybe four, at the height of my football career. Just the feeling of over 400 pounds on your back isn't very pleasant.

It's clearly not his 10RM. Otherwise, he couldn't have done 20 reps with it. Anyway, this has already been discussed several times here

Uh you're an idiot, but thanks for your input

Uh you're an idiot, but thanks for your input

This video is the true example of really taking your 10RM and forcing 20 reps.

Actually, you're the idiot here.

fail.jpg

I never liked my face anyway.. ;)

cheers...

Actually, you're the idiot here.

You're obviously confused by what I said by my first post. Did you really think I meant his "Max Effort 10RM he can never do any more reps than that ever omgggz?!" The whole point of doing a 20 repper is taking an ESTIMATED 10rm, which could be referred to as a mix between an ME/RE 10RM and then forcing yourself to do 20 reps. You force yourself by taking a very large amount of time doing the set, while resting and breathing longer between each rep. And your fail picture sucked...

Back