Jesse Hart vs Joe Smith Jr. Tonight! ESPN RBR

You will have time to catch the DAZN main live after this, still pre-fight talk and such. Plenty of time, just FYI.

You will have time to catch the DAZN main live after this, still pre-fight talk and such. Plenty of time, just FYI.
Shit good call

Easy win for Smith Jr.

Not a great fight, though. Hart couldn't handle the pressure.

A split are you fucking kidding..........what fight was that judge watching.

Jesus christ boxing judges can be so blatantly crooked. Smith justly won despite that one horrendous judge so there's that at least. Hart couldn't deal with the pressure and basically fought to survive.

Hart won 3 rounds max. I gave him 2. Absurd that a judge gave him 6. At least the right guy won.

Smith Jr. looked good despite not getting the stoppage. Liked his head movement and the busy jab. Still wish he relied on it more as his arms are so freaking long... would be a waste not to.

Good performance from Smith. That one judge should be fired. That's inexcusable.

I was happy for Smith. He's a hard working fighter and packs a hell of a punch. The fight was almost taken from him by the judges, but at least he got the win.

Hart looked like absolute garbage. After all his talking he put in a pretty disgraceful performance.

A split are you fucking kidding..........what fight was that judge watching.
I was half asleep when I was watching this but couldn't believe it was a split either. Pretty hard to justify that fight for Hart.

Back