Jesse Hart vs Joe Smith Jr. Tonight! ESPN RBR

Over matched opponent who went the distance. Def beat the guy up tho, showed some great speed and combinations. Hard to tell if he can throw like that vs a legit pro who would be firing back

Yeah and it’s only his third fight, plenty of time to adjust to the changes in the pros.

Zayas beat an mma guy up but i didn't like some of the punches he got hit with...he's 17 though so it's kind of ridiculous for me to really nitpick...he got the w and moves on

Will have to keep an eye on his defense then, hope they slowly put real competition in front of him but he is in Top Rank though smh.

Will have to keep an eye on his defense then, hope they slowly put real competition in front of him but he is in Top Rank though smh.
I like his potential at like...middleweight

Didnt see the fight but only 1 judge had Adorno winning this

45 more minutes til the broadcast goes Live. Can’t wait! Hope Jesse Hart wins!

You guys are LIVE!!! I'm on DAZN but will catch this after. Enjoy!

the other fights of both cards are pretty shit

Starting to get back into boxing after pretty much ignoring it for years. After watching tonight I must say it’s watchable but boy the talent pool is very shallow these days. Perhaps the 80-90s spoiled me. But I did enjoy the first fight for what it was.

I have a bet on U8.5 rounds +341 in the Smith/Hart fight.

Smith rocked Hart in Round 2.

Hart is scared to let his hands go because Smith is constantly on him, trying to close the gap between them.

R1: dunno
R2: Smith
R3: Hart
R4: Smith

Last edited:
Man these commentators. I like Tyson Fury, but I find it annoying how ESPN and Top Rank keep touting him like he's still one of the champions. Good fight so far, though

R1: dunno
R2: Smith
R3: Hart
R4: Smith
R5: Smith (close round though)
R6: Smith
R7: Smith 10-8

Hart is terrible when hes not on the offense.

Back