Jesús Ramos vs Brian Mendoza Sept.5th PBC FOX

Hernández > Resendiz

Udec

97-92
96-93 x2

Welp, I tried to throw $100 on JCB, but I was too late... SOAB, plus I missed the opener :(

Probably saved me some $ $ .... thanks Betway :)

Brian Kenny… please Fox… find someone else
They should just allow Lennox to tune him up once he gets out of line ;)

But, I'd rather hear BK then Joe... he's painfully arrogant at times.

Great fight so far... JCB is really ripping to the body....

SO, for me it's Will JCB's chin hold up, or will Castillo's body give way. High intrigue in this one for me.

Wow.. I didn't think that'd go the distance. Nice work, and a great test for the youngster.
Starling Castillo will be one to watch.

Kyrone Davis was a 147 a few years back.

What is he doing 5 weight classes heavier?

ME time :)

I have to say the "Punches Landed" counter makes me mental.... it's distracting, and it pisses me off with the randomness of what gets counted as a land vs not.

Brian Kenny… please Fox… find someone else
He just refuses to stay focused on the fight in front of him. People like to blame Goosen for the often times poor quality of the Fox telecasts, but Kenny is constantly making a big deal out of things that no one but him cares about, or bringing up of hypotheticals, which turn in to full-blown arguments.
He definately needs to go.

He just refuses to stay focused on the fight in front of him. People like to blame Goosen for the often times poor quality of the Fox telecasts, but Kenny is constantly making a big deal out of things that no one but him cares about, or bringing up of hypotheticals, which turn in to full-blown arguments.
He definately needs to go.

He starts arguing Boxing with an accomplished trainer and a world champ, thinking he has the resume to do so… a complete moron that wastes time speaking about other things instead of the fight in front of him …. They need to replace him and Quick

Finally got around to watch all the fights from this weekend. Ramos looking good, and i've believed for a while now that he'd be a future world champ.

Back