Jerry Millen - Rizin final round

Ariel tweeted that Jerry resigned.
Thanks glad that opened the door for Mauro to return to Pride...er um i mean Rizin, maybe Bas will follow suit too, he also hated Millen.

From what i have heard by japanese mma fans he is very rude with them to start with. When Fedor was in Tokyo and Nagoya he tried to stop them for taking pictures and sign autographs because he was in hurry with him for a cab or something like he was that kind of bodyguard.

Also he has also been rude at the hotell staff all the time ,acting very threatful in some cases.

Jerry was only there for Fedor and his team, he does not care about RIzin at all and did not achieved something there then just finding FITE who does PPV. Back in Pride Fc he was responsible to produced the american version for Pride with Bas and Mauro, that as all.

The reason why he resigned we can not find out now but there is no doubt it has something with Fedor and his Bellator contract and also the fact that he just does not care about Rizin unless Fedor fighters are fighting there.

We do not know how this will affect fighters like Moldavsky and Nemkov but there is Fight Nights for them to start with.

from what i recall, someone was about to walk into the camera frame and he was looking nervous about it.

We do not know how this will affect fighters like Moldavsky and Nemkov but there is Fight Nights for them to start with.
All the Team Fedor guys just signed with Bellator.

Coke and watching Rizin live, does it get much better than that ?

So any more details regarding Jerry and why he resigned?

I just finished watching the final round and felt it was an enjoyable event overall which debuted some decent up and coming stars and also threw in a couple of WWE style moments to keep everyone else entertained which seems to be the norm for Japanese promotions.

I thought the commentary team wasn't too bad, despite a few negative comments I read on here.

The reason I'm writing this thread is to discuss about the one and only Jerry Millen who has once again been given the VP title and left to run the show. Sorry for those that like him, but the guy just rubs me the wrong way especially after reading what Bas had to say about him from back in the pride days.

I just watched the interview half way through the show where the two commentators chat with Millen before bringing out their new female heavyweight prospect and noticed Millen looks high as a kite. Look at his body language, he's suddenly turning his head left to right and rubbing his nose. Did this stand out so blatantly to anyone else? Or has he always been like that?

millen-png.184847

Fedor has to hold Coker back from Milly
maxresdefault.jpg

Back