Jeremy Williams Sighting......

JMyersDTN

Sherdog Writer: Joseph Myers
Reaction score
From Fightnews.com. Not sure if Williams still needs to be fighting, but who knows.....

Williams to face Page!
On April 11th, former heavyweight title challenger and "Contender" reality series star Jeremy "Half Man, Half Amazing" Williams (42-5-1, 35 KOs) will take on Zack Page (14-18-1, 5 KOs) in a scheduled eight round cruiserweight bout at The Legendary Blue Horizon in Philadelphia. Other bouts will include an eight round middleweight affair between Blue Horizon fan favorite Gee Cullmer (13-1, 3 KOs) and Anthony Little (7-10-1), plus jr welter Steve Upsher Chambers (15-1-1, 4 KOs) against Jaime Morales (4-6).

Williams was supposed to fight the guy Ross is training a couple months back, but that fell through for some reason...

saw willams at legends gym in november and boxing is his focus now instead of mma.

I'd like to see him against somebody that might test his chin, but as I recall, Williams' chin has never been a strong point of his.

I'd like to see him against somebody that might test his chin, but as I recall, Williams' chin has never been a strong point of his.

why would williams stop doing mma, it's the sport of the future and he was in on one of the ground floors?

yeah he was KTFO by Akinwande back in '96. This was back when he was Jeremy "monster" Williams(a better nickname IMO)

yeah he was KTFO by Akinwande back in '96. This was back when he was Jeremy "monster" Williams(a better nickname IMO)

Yeah, I don't anticipate him facing any top-level guys......

I met him at K-1 Battle at the Bellagio like a year and a half ago. Super nice guy, he was supposed to be fighting in the tourny but the NSAC wouldn't let him go because of the vast size and experience differences between him and the other guys.

After McDonald quit in the finals with a broken hand, I was walking out talking to him and he's a pretty funny guy. I wish him the best.

Back