Jeremy Stephens Reveals Vicious Game Plan Against Timid Y. Rodriguez *update: Stephens death threat

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“He’s a kid,” Stephens told MMA Junkie. “He’s a chamaco and I’m a man. I fight like a man. I don’t run. I’m here to whoop his ass. I’m here to embarrass him and outpoint him every single step of the way.

“Yair can’t (expletive) wrestle for (expletive),” Stephens said. “He’s in trouble. I’m going to slam him on his head and cut him open. He thinks Frankie Edgar swole his eye? Wait until I cut him open!

“… What is new generation? What are you going to show me that I haven’t seen or Bruce Lee hasn’t shown on a movie? What the (expletive) are you going to show me that’s new?! I just fought a guy who’s just like you that’s better than you that you were afraid to fight!”

. . .

“It took Yair a week and a half to even sign the contract,” Stephens explained. “You know him about them contracts. Boy, he’s always ducked, dodged, dipped, and dipping and dodging again. They told him and I immediately accepted. I wanted to be in the altitude. I wanted to come down here. I know the type of fans and everything they bring.

“It’s a new journey and experience and I embrace it. I’m enjoying every minute. I’m relaxed . . . and I can’t wait to put his brains into the canvas Saturday night!”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/jeremy-stephens-ready-to-embarrass-yair-rodriguez-at-ufc-mexico-city/

Last edited:
The only thing Stephens should reveal is the fact he aint no Mexican

Last edited:
You mean he doesnt plan on losing?

Azteca warrior Jeremías Esteban is gonna murder this kid.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I give Jeremy Stephens exactly a 50% shot of winning this fight in the UFC.

Stephens got exposed by Zabit. Yair will do the same. Footwork > power.

Stephens got exposed by Zabit. Yair will do the same. Footwork > power.

He's been the same his entire career. If his opponents aren't dumb enough to play rock 'em, sock 'em robots, he loses.

Stephens sends Yair to the shadow realm.

OG revenge for the Korean Zombie.

I wonder if he'll be able to integrate this game plan

Sherdog is a sneaky bunch. lol. That is all I will say.

Its an interesting style match up.

The brute force of stevens vs a more brittle, refined striker in yair.

Its sort of a manlet adesanya vs costa fight.

<DirkMavs>

I had a gut feeling with Jeremy ..... then he had to go and self kabosh- himself. Fuck- I wanted some action on fight but I'm cautious ..... too cautious. FUCK

He's going to smash Yair the same way he smashed Conor's mum.

Not at all.

<{Ray1}>

Many have tried... only 16 have succeeded

#whodafook

Back