Jeremy Stephens issues challenge to keyboard warriors...

It was a response to people on UG (I think) bitching about him hitting an unconscious opponent.

He should come here instead, we couldn't give a shit about fighters welfare.

WAR Brain Damage!!!

Most sherdoggers would beat him, we are underrated and we have a vast knowledge of the game. Also to consider we are not beaten up everyday with these camps, and we are injury-free. I say "most" because not all are adult males on here, but if we only include adult male sherdoggers then yeah I would say 99.9% of us starch him. we're underrated for sure.

Exactly, we'd mop the floor with that manlet. Dude doesn't look like he lifts at all. I've been on the Shane Carwin workout plan since last year and i have already put on 4 inches of height.

Let's see how fucking tuff he is when I unload teh jab, jab uppercut, leg kick jab, jab spinning elbow, eyepoke teh jab combo of death

No shot to teh nuts?

He should come here instead, we couldn't give a shit about fighters welfare.

WAR Brain Damage!!!

Exactly, we'd mop the floor with that manlet. Dude doesn't look like he lifts at all. I've been on the Shane Carwin workout plan since last year and i have already put on 4 inches of height.
haha exactly man, I know you would drop him hard with a quick 1-2, but the thing about you is you're humble.. I know you wouldn't want to embarrass him, so you might try to make it go a little longer so he doesn't feel so embarrassed.

Lets take a collection sherdog and pay UberTS to fight him.

Most sherdoggers would beat him, we are underrated and we have a vast knowledge of the game. Also to consider we are not beaten up everyday with these camps, and we are injury-free. I say "most" because not all are adult males on here, but if we only include adult male sherdoggers then yeah I would say 99.9% of us starch him. we're underrated for sure.

Join date 2008
Scott knows us really well, the dude speaks the truth
Jeremy if you're reading this you'd better backtrack your word or come here to apologise. We are an army of individuals and each one of us could kick your butt dude
Dont be silly, mùake your life easier and apologises
You have no f**kin clue about whom you just started a war with

Peace <30>

I don't get it, is he supposed to be cool by challenging guys that aren't even amateur fighters (likely fat guys with no training)?

I don't get it, is he supposed to be cool by challenging guys that aren't even amateur fighters (likely fat guys with no training)?

He got arrested for almost killing a guy. He beat the shit out of some poor pleeb in a bar parking lot.

Jeremy shouldn't be talking about fucking up average people.

"According to police reports, the victim and his wife were at Fat Tony's, 1500 SE 1st St., with Stephens and Dustin James Bachman, 27.

The victim had reportedly been asked to leave the bar and was still in the parking lot when Stephens and Bachman emerged soon after.

According to the victim's wife, Stephens punched the victim in the left eye. The victim leaned against the building and Bachman punched him on the head and face several times, police said.

The victim's wife helped him get into their car and was trying to lock the doors when Bachman reportedly pulled the victim out of the vehicle by his feet. Stephens and Bachman then allegedly punched and kicked the victim on his head and body for about a minute, authorities said.

The suspects fled. The victim was unconscious and stopped breathing twice, police reports show. He was intubated and taken to the hospital in critical condition."

Jeremy, kindly STFU.

My first non-sanctioned street fight should probably be against someone with a little less KO power.

There's not a chance he can handle my karate moves

NRIkpv.gif

I would laugh if another pro MMA fighter makes a profile on UG and trolls him for a bit and then takes him up for his offer. Edson barboza shows up and the look on his face would be rather funny.

Tank Abbott would do it if the price was right - Lil Heathen said 'any dude at any weight' - I'd pay money to see the look on his face if Tank stepped into the gym with him, which, if I'm not mistaken, Jeremy is in San Diego and Tank lives in Huntington Beach - only a couple hours away.

Sign me up Stephens. I will desensitize you.

Said pretty much the same thing on another thread about this a week ago or so. These guys are supposed to be "the baddest men on earth", getting upset and whining about people criticising them online. If you can't handle the pressure of being in the public eye, then honestly you made some bad career choices.

I think many in world, celebrities, news people and even us fans, need to remember that there's a giant chunk of the internet population that just say shit to annoy people. They'll say completely opposite things to different people just to get a rise out of them, because that makes the poster feel important.

The problem is now these people are getting even more notoriety. When we get major news outlets doing stories on "Celebrity X deals with racist twitter comments" without the report looking at the fact the poster has 2 comments and an account made earlier that day. I'm not saying its fun to be berated or have those things said to you, but if your only woes are online commenters saying mean shit to you, you've got it pretty sweet.

I wasn't kidding. How do I get ahold of him?

I don't have beef but he is close enough to my size that I would never say no.

Does sign waiver means whole gym jumps you? Otherwise UFC fighter or not @145 is not a good idea to be calling anyone out. I suspect any HW College wrestler would push his shit in. Homie has Neapolitan complex if I ever seen one. Just ignore the trolls man.

Last edited:
I mean, everyone already knows Jeremy Stephens would kill you with his fists.

A challenge like this would be better entertained by guys like DJ, and Bryan Caraway so that the FlyW division would garner more respect from 250+ lb neckbeards and all the other dumbasses out there that think "I can take him, I'm twice his weight".

Back