Jeremy Stephens issues challenge to keyboard warriors...

I'll fight him. I'm 152ish without cutting weight and I've went around .500 in street fights in my youth. I can probably take a professional fighter who probably normally weighs 170 lol

Good to see Jesus has made him a kind and forgiving man

Can I fight him for Charity?

Salty Stevens charity will be open after our fight.

I'm holding out for a ranked opponent.

Guess he got tired of beating random people half to death in the streets, so has resorted to looking for prey online.

145... seems like any HS HW wrestler would tie him in a knot.

He doesn't seem that intelligent. By doing that he just declared open season on himself.

Dudes been trying to hype a matchup with edgar and aldo for months... Dana never made good on his promise after he dispatched Barao so it looks like hes getting frustrated

You making bets with that 20k Jeremy?!

He just uncorks bombs. I could touch him with my jab in his face all day

Yves+Edwards+Drops+Jeremy+Stephens+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Charlie Z would seriously probably take Stephens up on this.
Charlie Z would win by DQ

What a dumbass.

Writing something like this is an idiotic career move.

Better not spout that shit on sherdog. We have the hardest keyboard warriors

I heard from the grapevine that Jeremy used to beat the living shit out of people in high school. Walking into parties and just fucking people up and shit. I would def spar him just to train but i'm not some cyber bully. I try to treat everyone with respect even on the internet where I could be a dick but what's the point in that? I come here to talk about interesting topics about MMA.

I would laugh if another pro MMA fighter makes a profile on UG and trolls him for a bit and then takes him up for his offer. Edson barboza shows up and the look on his face would be rather funny.

lol I'd whoop him and his mentor Josh Neer in the same day. Give it a rest Jeremy, I understand it isn't easy being a manlet but comeon.

Back