Jeremy Stephens issues challenge to keyboard warriors...

Please, most people wouldn't even know who he is. I need a big name.

He's been watching Jay and Silent Bob strikes back way to much

jay-and-silent-bob-beat-kid-o.gif

I would fight him for free for the exposure. Tell him im down

I'm not gonna let him make a name off me.

Street fights are all fun and games until someone plucks your eye out or bites your ear off.

Yeah cus that happens. Watch videos of random street fights and tell me how long it takes to find that.

Watch out for the nut kicking, eye gouging and biting men who make their move then run away saying "Let go of my purse!".

I think he's just talking for fun. Does he really get enough hate to call people out over?

The only thing I can think of is that he said Aldo was ducking him and we had a laugh on here, but that's not really "hating" as I understand it.
Think it was actually because people said he throws unnecessary strikes after people are KO'd and he got mad about it and issued a challenge

Would be hilarious if someone took him up on it

I'd fight him for money even better if it's just stand up someone needs to tell me how to sign up.

He was charged with assaulting some guy repeatedly outside a bar, and then again while the guy tried to get into his car.
yeah i remember, he better chill with this stuff or he'll have some mentally disturbed guy call him out on it and Jeremy could spend another night in jail

From the UG:

"Just throwing this out there......

If there is anyone wanting to promote some fights (street or gym, I can't do sanctioned) and pay trolls / keyboard warriors to fight me.... YES!! I'm in.

Without a doubt, I'd be all in for some shit like that. Hopefully SOMEONE can make this happen sooner or later.

I would love to throw all right hands at keyboard warriors with Hbombs at the end. Any dude of any weight can get it.

-Jeremy Stephens"

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Trolls-Vs-Lil-Heathen:2581376/?pc=463
tysonreaction.gif

I tried calling Stephens out on twitter for a boxing match, no grappling, and he declined because he said he couldn't make it work with his schedule. He's just trying to sound tough.

Wow pretty much saying hed fight anyone anywhere unsanctioned, pretty sick

From the UG:

"Just throwing this out there......

If there is anyone wanting to promote some fights (street or gym, I can't do sanctioned) and pay trolls / keyboard warriors to fight me.... YES!! I'm in.

Without a doubt, I'd be all in for some shit like that. Hopefully SOMEONE can make this happen sooner or later.

I would love to throw all right hands at keyboard warriors with Hbombs at the end. Any dude of any weight can get it.

-Jeremy Stephens"

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Trolls-Vs-Lil-Heathen:2581376/?pc=463
Is that the excuse he used for when he almost beat that dude to death? " seriously judge, he was an internet troll. I had to almost kill him."

I will 'fight' him in the following sports:

1. Badminton
2. Softball cricket
3. Uncharted 4 multiplayer

I tried calling Stephens out on twitter for a boxing match, no grappling, and he declined because he said he couldn't make it work with his schedule. He's just trying to sound tough.
link it. i don't see it.

I genuinely don't know who Stephens is other than a UFC fighter who I've heard fights at LW, but the more I think about this, the more idiotic he sounds.
Preventing(?) future cyber bullies by challenging present day internet trolls to fyte irl, Future Trunks style? Are we sure this isn't like a time traveling War Machine or some shit?

nothing beats Bigfoot rant:

ATT "5750 FL-7 - Coconut Creek, Florida 33073. That's the adders. I wait you there. don't forget your mouthpiece, gloves etc...

You don't need ta wait me, muthafucka, cause I always early my fren.

Last edited:
Back