Jeremy Stephens issues challenge to keyboard warriors...

Anything can happen in MMA.

I'm willing to admit Jeremy probably could beat me in an MMA match. But in a street fight my krav maga would come into play and he'd be in more trouble than he knows.

Come to 209 Jeremy. Would be glad to rob you

figh starts at 2:10 if u dont wanna watch what lead to it

You are a UFC fighter. No need to prove how tough you are dude. Grow up

He says in the thread that he worries about his two young daughters being picked on by cyber bullies in their future, so he is going to take care of shit now and crack skulls.
I don't much about this guy to tell the truth. Did he go to Stanford with Josh Thomson?

Yea he seems like the kind of guy who likes to beat on weaker people

He'd come at me as lil Heathen but he'd leave barely breathin.

ER13_Photo_154.jpg

I'll show you what a real cage fight is all about, boyo! You don't want none..

He says in the thread that he worries about his two young daughters being picked on by cyber bullies in their future, so he is going to take care of shit now and crack skulls.
This doesn't sound like a logical solution.

We should send Kennedy to represent us since he's one of us now.

you're a few years too late brah, shoulda joined mayhem millers 'Bully Beatdown' show.

Street fights are all fun and games until someone plucks your eye out or bites your ear off.

nothing beats Bigfoot rant:

"Quero q vcs q apenas falam mal vão tudo para a puta que os pariu, vão sentar em uma macaxeira bem grande e se caso acharem ruim ou ficarem brabos assim como são na frente do computador eu treino de segunda a sábado na academia american top team "5750 FL-7 - Coconut Creek, Florida 33073" esse é o endereço, aparece lá não esqueçam de levar protetor de boca, luva e caneleira...."

loosely translate: You guys that just know to talk shit go to your mother's cunt. Go and sit in a huge cassava. If you mad about this and get angry like you usually are in front of a computer, I train monday to saturday at ATT "5750 FL-7 - Coconut Creek, Florida 33073. That's the adders. I wait you there. don't forget your mouthpiece, gloves etc...

Sooo is he going to be throwing haymakers and locking in guillotines on 12 year old girls someday? How about teaching your kids how to have thicker skins and defend themselves?

All he's done is put a giant Target on his back for Trolls. I think he lowered his own IQ by engaging with them on their level.

Last edited:
Such a classy fighter.

Where do I sign up?

Back