Jeremy Stephens issues challenge to keyboard warriors...

I'd take money to fight Jeremy Stephens, if the price was right.
Dude would lay me out in 20 seconds or so. He wouldn't seriously injury me probably, i have health insurance
I'd take that bet

Jeremy Stephens knows not to bring that tough guy act to Sherdog.

I remember Sean Sherk saying something like this years ago and someone responded with, "Uh oh. He's gonna come over your house and lay on your keyboard for 25 minutes."

a training partner of mine sparred with him, mind you my training partner has never even fought amateur. he was not impressed by his performance. said he was strong for his size but thats it.

From the UG:

"Just throwing this out there......

If there is anyone wanting to promote some fights (street or gym, I can't do sanctioned) and pay trolls / keyboard warriors to fight me.... YES!! I'm in.

Without a doubt, I'd be all in for some shit like that. Hopefully SOMEONE can make this happen sooner or later.

I would love to throw all right hands at keyboard warriors with Hbombs at the end. Any dude of any weight can get it.

-Jeremy Stephens"

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Trolls-Vs-Lil-Heathen:2581376/?pc=463

Way to go dude, you're like two fights from a title shot. Way to go all Lights Leary on everybody and throw that in the garbage with some bad PR.

Does he have any haters worth issuing this statement to, he's a pretty chill guy I can't really even think of people hating on him

He was charged with assaulting some guy repeatedly outside a bar, and then again while the guy tried to get into his car.

Stephens doesnt want this work, ill let him slide .

Yargh. Jeremy must have had a bad day.

Only if it's hardcore rules.

crash-holly-375x210.jpg

im no troll nor disrespectful but im down to get in the boxing ring for a sparring session/gym war
but by the sound of his post i think he's looking for different type of situation

He says in the thread that he worries about his two young daughters being picked on by cyber bullies in their future, so he is going to take care of shit now and crack skulls.
Someone needs to tell him about college campus safe space.
63596015544411090647210432_111315-RickMcKee2.jpg

Is he putting up money or something?

Back