Jeremy Horn

Horn has fought everyone from Liddell to Security Guard #3
And he looks like this:

method=get&rs=120&q=75&x=-2&y=-3&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=34638EAB-1D09-6BFC-E5C9CDBC7323ABB4.jpg

oh shit he's there!

WE GON TAKE OVER TH EHEAVIES

horn has the head shape of Down's syndrome but man could he fight. He is legend.

I met jeremy, gsp and mark hominick at ucc 11(not ufc). He was very cool and completely unassuming. An hour before his fight he was playing an arcade game in the arena foyer.

I met jeremy, gsp and mark hominick at ucc 11(not ufc). He was very cool and completely unassuming. An hour before his fight he was playing an arcade game in the arena foyer.
Any pics?

@El Che What ya think of Jeremy horn 120 fights 91 wins?
Badass, I don't care who you are that's incredible, especially because some of those were against top notch competition across multiple weightclasses.

Some guys throw up before fights but Horn fought so many times he could order chinese food delivery while walking to the ring with no fucks given...

Yeah man. I am 36 and my record is no were near when he was 10 lol
Yeah Chuck was 35, compared to Horn being 29. This was a bad fight for Horn (UFC 54) and he made it to the 4th he almost was done in the first would have been stopped in the 2nd if the fight took place in 2016. Horn verbally tapped saying he couldn't see in the 4th. Man my memory is not that great lol didn't remember that at all it's funny re-watching fights and seeing how much I forgot. Rogan was clearly biased for Horn though at the very beginning of the fight.

Back