Jeremy Horn Seminar in Colorado

Knuckles69

Purple Belt
Reaction score
There will be a Jeremy Horn No-Gi seminar at Zingano Brazilian Jiu Jitsu on September 16, 2010 at 6pm - 9pm.

Cost is $75 and is open to all despite school affiliation.

Zingano Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is located at:

2790 Industrial Ln
Broomfield, CO

Also earlier in the week Jose Aldo will be training at Zingano BJJ in preparation for his WEC fight against Manny Gamburyan.

Hope to see some Sherdogger's if at all possible.

What's up with Jose Aldo?
Is he gonna be up there the whole time he's here?
I figured he'd be with the Nova Uniao guys, even if they're just opening up.

There was a thread about them a bit ago- Futo-Kan MA, not sure the full name.
Not sure about the south school, but the one in Westminster is being opened by some legit guys that left Easton.

They're Robson Moura affiliates.

There will be a Jeremy Horn No-Gi seminar at Zingano Brazilian Jiu Jitsu on September 16, 2010 at 6pm - 9pm.

Cost is $75 and is open to all despite school affiliation.

Zingano Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is located at:

2790 Industrial Ln
Broomfield, CO

Also earlier in the week Jose Aldo will be training at Zingano BJJ in preparation for his WEC fight against Manny Gamburyan.

Hope to see some Sherdogger's if at all possible.

I seen the Jeremy Horn No-Gi seminar on facebook earlyer, looks awesome! Do you know if he is breaking the classes up (like white-blue class then purple and up?) That is way sick about Aldo training at your school.

Is Nova Uniao opening a school here in CO???

Yeah:rolleyes:wink wink. Some Moura Brown Belt is starting his own chapter out here, but Moura most definetely isn't teaching there. And since the brown belt is the only belted Bjj coach he hired two instructors who jumped ship from Easton and Team Renzo Gracie.

I mean good luck to them, I just think its alitte disrespectful to learn everything you know from one teacher, then just go work for the local competition and be "another guys" brown belt.

Aldo would be WAYYYYY better off staying with Zingano then going to grudge to work with Trevor, Amal and all the other coaches.

About Aldo:

Professor Zingano has a personal relationship with the guys that run Black House MMA. So whenever there is a UFC or WEC event in Colorado with a Black House team member they train at our facility. Which is why we recently had Minotauro and Junior Dos Santos train with us recently. That's the same deal with Jose Aldo.

Minotauro and JDS trained with us the whole time they were here - I suspect that Aldo will do the same thing.

About Jeremy Horn's seminar:

To my knowledge the seminar will be for all belt levels in one seminar.

About Aldo:

Professor Zingano has a personal relationship with the guys that run Black House MMA. So whenever there is a UFC or WEC event in Colorado with a Black House team member they train at our facility. Which is why we recently had Minotauro and Junior Dos Santos train with us recently. That's the same deal with Jose Aldo.

Minotauro and JDS trained with us the whole time they were here - I suspect that Aldo will do the same thing.

Thanks buddy. It all sounds good.

About Aldo:

Great thank you.

It's almost September so I wanted to bump this post again.

Remember it's on the 16th!!!!

Also coming to Zingano BJJ will be Andre Galvao in October and Ryan Hall in Feb of 2011. BE THERE!!!

Not gonna be able to make this one, but bump for CO anyway.
Galvao and Hall? DOPE

Bump this thread.

The seminar is tomorrow and you can still attend if and pay with cash at the academy.

It's tomorrow??? For some reason I thought it was Saturday... Hum... When is Galvao coming??? If I can't/don't make it tomorrow... I'll definitely make Galvao's...

Yeah it's tomorrow.

Price is dropped to $50.

I think Galvao got moved back because of a 'scheduling' conflict that I'm not sure I'm at liberty to speak about. But the seminar will be rescheduled some time shortly thereafter.

I should say it's Tomorrow.

$50 to participate and $20 to watch.

The Seminar was AWESOME!

Thanks to the people that came from other Academies and even other states to attend.

I think it was very interesting to see how Mr. Horn's unique style can be implemented. The best way to describe it for me was that it took the scrambling from wrestling which I think is one of wrestling's major strengths and showed how submissions supplement the scrambles.

Very MMA focused in that he really emphasizes coming out on top on your scrambles and not giving up position to finish if you don't have to.

If anybody has the chance to train with Jeremy Horn or attend one of his seminars I definitely recommend it.

Back