Jeremy Horn, Rory Singer, Shonie Carter & Sol Hutcherson MW grand prix in negotiation

Shonie Carter by pimp slap knockout in the finals against horn

When I read the thread title I was sure someone had bumped a really old thread. These guys are actually still fighting?

When I read the thread title I was sure someone had bumped a really old thread. These guys are actually still fighting?

Shonie just recently fought for a title in Canada. He got badly kicked in the nuts (intentionally - not accidentally) and the fight was all downhill from there but he was competitive before the groin shot.

Is it common practice to publicly announce the fighters you "hope" will show up to compete in your promotion's tournament?

I got my username from Mr. International but it's time to hang it up. 3-12 in his last 15 he shouldn't be putting his body through this kind of beating.

This, hopefully Horn will take him down and submit him quickly. We don't need to see legends take unnecessary beatings...

Also, I'm 10 times more pumped about the HW tournament with Wes Sims, Travis Fulton and Tim Sylvia.
Much more competitive and it will also probably be more exciting. In this one, Gumby is almost assured to win, not much suspense...

Is it common practice to publicly announce the fighters you "hope" will show up to compete in your promotion's tournament?
Yep, the whole "invited combatants, not confirmed!" (in a invisible police) looks really unprofessional. :icon_chee

Just checked Horn's wikipedia page, I didn't realize that he was only 38. For some reason I thought that he was in the 45 range. But he's had a lot of mileage in his MMA career so fight wise he's a lot further along then most fighters his age.

what year is this!?!?!?

Horrible. First the fat ass HW tourney announcement now this geezer fest

Dagger

rory-singer_solomon-hutcherson%20.gif

Fuck it, get a cheap stream up and I'll watch, always down to see Shonie or Jeremy go.

I shouldn't admit how excited I am about that tournament.

That moment was one of the best fighter listening to Corner moments. Tito says to him in the corner, "go for the left high kick" before he goes out into the middle of the ring. Then as he is fighting him Tito says, "left high kick!", Singer does it and that's the end of that story.

My tourney for the RKD HW belt is way better. We have Fedor vs. Aleks, and Lesnar vs. Monson.

None confirmed yet.

Back