Jeremy Horn, Rory Singer, Shonie Carter & Sol Hutcherson MW grand prix in negotiation

Edmond Rousey

Blue Belt
Reaction score
riup90.jpg

Src... Retweet by Jeff Sherwood
https://twitter.com/TheSherdoggy

As of writing, Horn & Singer are all in and waiting to hear back from Carter & Hutcherson according to one of the tweets. 1 night tournie. Amateur tournament on the prelims. Documentary will be filmed and released for free with full fights.

EDIT: The tournament lineup is final and brackets have been set. Rory Singer will fight Lodune Sincaid in September. Then Jeremy Horn will fight Chad Herrick. Winners fight in tournament final for belt and an optional defense by Bobby Southworth.

10407591_1432601003682649_8864901252593258282_n.png

Last edited:
In other words, Jeremy Horn and Rory singer will fight two opponents before fighting one another.

Singer hasn't fought since 2009, Solomon hasn't fought since 2010. Carter is 3-12 in his last 15 fights.

Horn takes it.

Wow, amazing. Strangely, I would probably watch.

I didn't think hutcherson was back to training. He was still with the MFC as of a year or so ago.

In other words, Jeremy Horn and Rory singer will fight two opponents before fighting one another.

I was literally thinking this and cracked up when I read it.

I got my username from Mr. International but it's time to hang it up. 3-12 in his last 15 he shouldn't be putting his body through this kind of beating.

lots of talk recently of 1 night tournaments

So Horn will blow out the competition, or Hutcherson will shock the world and take it.

hutcherson is in his 40's now. he will look like crap. Rory knocked him out with the ugliest head kick i have ever seen in my life

Classic TUF moment from one of the better seasons:

[YT]B3gpb5eB6qw[/YT]

YAY! a shiny new belt for Gumby.

Back