February 25th Showtime Jeremías Ponce vs Subriel Matías Play by Play Discussion

Ponce put a beating on Ritson last time out, which i had to watch a replay of the next morning as i spent the night watching the snoozefest that was Shakur vs Nakathila.

Matias had a FOTY contender with Jukembayev, and then avenged his only loss to Ananyan last time out.

Been wanting this one for a while.

Ponce put a beating on Ritson last time out, which i had to watch a replay of the next morning as i spent the night watching the snoozefest that was Shakur vs Nakathila.

Matias had a FOTY contender with Jukembayev, and then avenged his only loss to Ananyan last time out.

Been wanting this one for a while.
This 2 savages are going to war… heck of a fight imo

The fight is off until November due to visa issues with Jere.

https://www.boxingscene.com/subriel...-purse-bid-overdue-vacant-title-fight--170150

Fight has been pushed back on multiple occasions…. It was supposed to be part of the Spence vs Bud card that we all know how it ended
Wow, Matias needs to fire his promoter asap, he has all the boxes checked and has only fought once this year, he isnt that well known, even in PR, and still beltless? Id say he’s at his peak at 30yrs old and with his style he it isnt going to last long.

Great fight! Probably get the Spence/Thurman replay, this fight, and one other.

Back