Jens Pulver is a streamer on Twitch

Reyesnuthugr

Dominick Reyes Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It's him, on Twitch.tv

He streams under the username JensPulver and analyzes fights and tells stories of his experiences the entire time. Pretty fun to hear his insights. He doesn't waste time and stall like a lot of streamers, just constant fight footage and stories at the same time. He streams late at night.

Once in a while he'll do gameplay but I haven't seen him do once it in the two weeks I've watched him, he only mentioned that he wanted to. That's why I didn't put this in the Arcade subforum.

Come give it a look. He's on right now, for instance. I think most people here would find it entertaining, constant content tailor-made for people like us.

people like us? what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

he is also a part of street beefs iirc the street fight organization.

It's him, on Twitch.tv

He streams under the username JensPulver and analyzes fights and tells stories of his experiences the entire time. Pretty fun to hear his insights. He doesn't waste time and stall like a lot of streamers, just constant fight footage and stories at the same time. He streams late at night.

Once in a while he'll do gameplay but I haven't seen him do once it in the two weeks I've watched him, he only mentioned that he wanted to. That's why I didn't put this in the Arcade subforum.

Come give it a look. He's on right now, for instance. I think most people here would find it entertaining, constant content tailor-made for people like us.
Jens Pulver streams under the name Jens Pulver?
Got me there.

I would've thought it mightve been Jens Pulver or Jens Pulver.

Jens Pulver streams under the name Jens Pulver?
Got me there.

I would've thought it mightve been Jens Pulver or Jens Pulver.

Nah there's no space in the username. Good thing you asked

Nah there's no space in the username. Good thing you asked so I could correct your mistake
It doesn't matter. He doesnt have a fan that would have that name.
He can be Jens Pulver 1 2 and 3.

It doesn't matter. He doesnt have a fan that would have that name.
He can be Jens Pulver 1 2 and 3.

It only matters because if you typed that into the search, it might return 0 findings

He's got a good sense of humor and is constantly saying something entertaining.

Great stuff unlike some other celebs or mmaguys who don't hardly talk when they stream, and also don't have anything fun going on in the background

Little eagle flies again.
Mike-Goldberg.jpg

I'm actually interested in this.

Twitch hasn't just been about games for a while.

he is also a part of street beefs iirc the street fight organization.
lol Street Beefs is getting too professional now. I remember when they were hosted in someone's backyard and the participants had legitimate personal grievances to resolve. Now they've got medics, legal counsel, and sponsors.

lol Street Beefs is getting too professional now. I remember when they were hosted in someone's backyard and the participants had legitimate personal grievances to resolve. Now they've got medics, legal counsel, and sponsors.
I concur takes away what made it interesting

Back