Jens Pulver Appreciation Thread

He was a great fighter.

The knockout of John Lewis was great.

Huge fan since the first time he beat BJ, whom I also am a huge fan of. LIL EVIL FOR LIFE!!

I like him as a person,but he was never my favorite fighter,though he was exciting to watch. I got into him when he first showed up in pride.

Great fighter and never heard anything bad about him from fans.Its sad he fought at a time fighters didnt get paid shit.

Only Pulver fights I have seen was when he fought Pulver and Penn the second time.

He is my favorite coach on my favorite season of TUF.

You need to go watch his Pride Fights. All of them are great. I think my favorites were Bushido 7 and 10 (which were also awesome events all around).

Legend. Slightly overrated IMO.

Legend. Slightly overrated IMO.

I wouldnt go so far as to call him a legend. Good fighter with one high profile win. The only win that people really remember,the win over Beej.

You need to go watch his Pride Fights. All of them are great. I think my favorites were Bushido 7 and 10 (which were also awesome events all around).

his fight with Gomi was pretty good,but it wasnt smart to stand and bang with mailbox head like he was doing. Gomi hit harder and can take punches better.

Pulver v Faber 1 whaaaaaaaaat

Hey, if anyone didn't know, you can rewatch all of Pulvers fights on Fightpass, it really is a great way to catch up with historic UFC fights for a very low price.

Thank You.

Also I fucked up, I meant his fight with Lauzon and Penn. Haa

Pulver v Faber 1 whaaaaaaaaat
not to be a downer,but i was dissapointed in that fight. He was so happy to be in that fight he forgot to try and win it.

I remember him being pretty well rounded for the era he fought it, does anyone know what he's up to these days?

Such a great fighter in his time, it was hard watching the end of his career. I remember getting so hyped to see him come back to the UFC, and he just wasn't the same guy. I think the first Faber fight took anything that he had left in him.

Such a great fighter in his time, it was hard watching the end of his career. I remember getting so hyped to see him come back to the UFC, and he just wasn't the same guy. I think the first Faber fight took anything that he had left in him.

to me i was dissapointed since the second Penn fight. He just didnt have the killer instinct in that one...or the faber fight,and it just went downhill from there...he just lost it.

to me i was dissapointed since the second Penn fight. He just didnt have the killer instinct in that one...or the faber fight,and it just went downhill from there...he just lost it.

Very true, but eventually time catches up to everyone.

I prefer the first UFC run Jens had. That's how I'll remember his career.

Back