Jenny from Forrest Gump......

She also cheated on the POTUS and weaseled her way into a Presidential run by making deals with Russia and screwing over her husband, so yeah, I'd say she's a villainous bitch..

did she give him aids tho?
Naw she ain't give Forest the monkey. Forest will always be the monkey. But back on topic no. If he had that shit that cross country run would have never happened think about Magic Johnson.

Besides Forrest's platoon, and the Mobile chapter of the Black Panthers, did they ever say how many dudes Jenny banged?

Lt. Dan said it was about tree fiddy. Bubba's bottom lip was permanently swollen from going down on her.

I despise Jenny so much.

But Gump beating hippie dude down at the Black Panther party is awesome. As is his line right after getting kicked out.

Darth Vader
images

This man
1.killed pre teen padawans

2.destroyed an entire planet

Everything Vader did can be placed on Sidious' resumè; he was just the apprentice.

Darth Sidious is not only the GOAT villain, he is the GOAT cinema character eva.

Clubber Lang is #2.

Is there anything to actually point to that being the case? Sure IRL a ho like Jenny is definitely pinning her baby on dude like Forrest but in the movie's world I don't think there was anything there to suggest Forrest Jr. wasn't his.

Looking back on it, the way she was acting when she told him, the kid looking nothing like him, the fact that she was sleeping around. I don't think it's on the nose but it seems plausible that she just wanted to give the kid a good life and Gump was the best man she knew.

So was Denzel blind in the Book of Eli or did we just assume so because he was able to read braille?

Her dad did beat and rape her so we can cut her a little slack. She didn't do anything to gain power or money she was trying to find her way through this tough world.

Palpatine on the other hands wants money and power, but doesn't care how many people have to die or the destruction it costs. He also created a system of violence and destruction with the empire that lasts a long time after his death.

Jenny just had sex with a mentally challenged person get some perspective people.

Her dad did beat and rape her so we can cut her a little slack. She didn't do anything to gain power or money she was trying to find her way through this tough world.

Palpatine on the other hands wants money and power, but doesn't care how many people have to die or the destruction it costs. He also created a system of violence and destruction with the empire that lasts a long time after his death.

Jenny just had sex with a mentally challenged person get some perspective people.

Palpatine at least had some kind of plan. What was Jennies plan? Take as much dirty dick as she can and transfer her disease to a moron?

Palpatine at least had some kind of plan. What was Jennies plan? Take as much dirty dick as she can and transfer her disease to a moron?
Planning evil is better? We are talking about death and destruction ripping families apart for generations to come.

She just had a kid with a mentally challenged person and got aids. Definitely not that bad in comparison. Not to mention Gump could have told her to eff off.
There is no evidence she gave Forrest the HIV so....

But the woman hate is strong on sherdog

Planning evil is better? We are talking about death and destruction ripping families apart for generations to come.

She just had a kid with a mentally challenged person and got aids. Definitely not that bad in comparison. Not to mention Gump could have told her to eff off.
There is no evidence she gave Forrest the HIV so....

But the woman hate is strong on sherdog

Planning evil is better than just causing it because you are a crack whore, yes.

Planning evil is better than just causing it because you are a crack whore, yes.
I'll take a crack whore over a Hitler any day. But who knows maybe you like living under dictatorships and having you family massacred.

But a girl breaking your heart. Is the worst thing in the world I guess.

I'll take a crack whore over a Hitler any day. But who knows maybe you like living under dictatorships and having you family massacred.

But a girl breaking your heart. Is the worst thing in the world I guess.

You are clearly missing the point here.

You are clearly missing the point here.
Please elaborate.
You've never once explained how planned destruction of famililes planets and enslavement, is better than a trailer park girl acting out by getting some dick.
But if you wanna know her plan it was to try and replace the love her father had taken from her she just didn't know how. Because she was young and dumb and didn't have enough people to care for her. Also forrest is somewhat complicit.
But you right hitting woman should be ok. And Jenny is the worst villain ever.

Back