Jennifer Maia suspended 6 months by USADA for furosemide. Blames tea capsules.

brazil-flag.png

Another “I didn’t know I was taking banned substances, but I can tell you exactly when and where I took the precise items that had banned substances in them” excuse.

.... and failed multiple drug tests again in 2018.
Jones got suspended in in 2017 for his failed test in 2018.

don't know if you guys are really that stupid, or just pretending, but who ever wants to pretend to be stupid?
his suspension cleared before all traces of the drug did. its so simple, a brain the size of a bird's can understand it.

don't know if you guys are really that stupid, or just pretending, but who ever wants to pretend to be stupid?
his suspension cleared before all traces of the drug did. its so simple, a brain the size of a bird's can understand it.

Yeah, we know all about his 'pulsing', bro

<Oku02>

Maybe. Definitely maybe. Or maybe not. Maybe he was using again after getting caught, the same way he used again after the previous time he got caught. Thing is, Jones has failed more tests than any other MMA fighter I can think of, so he doesn't really get the benefit of the doubt. And since USADA gave Jones a slap on the wrist for his egregious offenses last time through, they don't really get the benefit of the doubt either. Jones is so clean even the NSAC couldn't be bribed enough to let him fight there.

Lmao. I bet Dana/ USADA would kill for one of these right now

MIBNeuralyzer.png

You say they're dumb, I say you're a total rube for believing that malarkey <{Heymansnicker}>

Why in the fuck do fighters still get suspensions when it's proven their suppliments were tainted? Fucking makes no sense.

And then Jones basically walks free even though he can't show where the steroids came from?

Fuck USADA.
Shadiest shit around. Everyone should eventually go to bellator once they realize that USADA will take their career with year bans and no way to make money.

When Machida was suspended, he blamed pee capsules. Ba-dum-pss!

<{CMPALM}>

His was a legit face palm didnt he get banned for writing down on the form he was taking x supplement and it had dhea in it or something,and he got a 2 year ban for it.

fighters could just not take supplements. that would obviously be way more complicated i guess than fucking with usada though.

Why in the fuck do fighters still get suspensions when it's proven their suppliments were tainted? Fucking makes no sense.

And then Jones basically walks free even though he can't show where the steroids came from?

Fuck USADA.

Preach.

His was a legit face palm didnt he get banned for writing down on the form he was taking x supplement and it had dhea in it or something,and he got a 2 year ban for it.
Yes. Extra silly because that shit is bunk anyways

Supplements industry is a scam.

Why do fighters take that shit it beyond me... they dont work.

I take PhD's words over alex jones fan club members any day.
Who’s PhD? You man the guys that literally just invented the pulsing story? So you choose to believe that Jones just has the worst luck of any athlete.. ever?

I'm just waiting for a fighter to blame Joe Rogan's touch for a possitive test.

Back