Jennifer Lopez's Oscar snub.

Lopez is hot in it. Never watched it myself so I can’t say anything about her acting, just saw short clips and it looks like she is the only thing worth seeing in it.
If she made a movie where she wasn't sexy as fuck, THAT might be Oscar worthy

I watched about 15 seconds of the trailer before turning it off, but she did look damn fine

And she's 50? I hope she has kids else that's a waste

Her and Mariah Carey have had every New York rapper inside them. lil Kim and
Missy Elliot also. Why are they such nymhpos

I can only think of 2 rappers J-Lo has boned. Drake and Puffy. Which other ones did she fuck?
Most guys she sleeps with try to marry her.

I never saw the movie. Does she deserve a nomination, or are people losing their money for no reason?

It’s crazy how they all end up looking like trannies. At least jlo didn’t go all surgery and stretch status.
Also was banging little Marc Anthony so she didn’t get ravaged .

JLo aged well! She had work but it was okay

But Mariah....

af-composite-mariah-v3.jpg

J-Lo is one of the most overrated celebrities, only second to Taylor Swift. Jennifer Lopez can dance very well...that's about it. Her acting is meh and her singing is even worse.

Meh. Her performance is memorable only because she's been so terrible as an actress her whole career that by comparison, it seemed great.

is there an oscar for being overrated? if so she should have many

Did she get naked in this film? Because if not then she doesn't deserve an Oscar.

Hell poor Kate Winslet had to get naked in every movie and she still lost. Nudity just gets you to the dance.

Imagine watching and or following the oscars..

It's alright, man. Tyler Perry is on it. Speaking for everyone, apparently.

Tyler Perry, for one, boiled with rage Monday. “J-Lo didn’t get nominated, are you kidding me?” the actor said, speaking for everyone, in a video published by TMZ. “J-Lo and Awkwafina — they didn’t get nominated. ... She should have gotten nominated. That’s crazy.”

I'll tell you who did get snubbed. That Awkwafina chick got snubbed. How are you gonna win the Golden Globe and not even get a nom for the Oscar? Does that crap happen often?

I'll tell you who did get snubbed. That Awkwafina chick got snubbed. How are you gonna win the Golden Globe and not even get a nom for the Oscar? Does that crap happen often?

The Golden Globes have winners for drama and comedy, she won the latter.

Did she get naked in this film? Because if not then she doesn't deserve an Oscar.

Hell poor Kate Winslet had to get naked in every movie and she still lost. Nudity just gets you to the dance.
i'd rather smash Winslet,

Back